Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Journey Quest tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Journey Quest
from $98.00
More Info
from $56.99
More Info
All reviews rafting trip white water rafting royal gorge great trip arkansas river half day trip safety briefing awesome adventure the entire staff an excellent guide big horn sheep bighorn sheep canyon a lot of fun prayer christ company rapids
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2015

Rule #1 Stay in the boat. Rule #2 Stay in the boat. Rule #3 Listen to your guide.
And my own: Rule #4: Get ready to get wet!!! Our terrific guide showed us the glories of the amazing Royal Gorge, complete with anecdotes and a demand to row (forward 2!). I must admit that I may have missed some of the amazing Gorge because my eyes were shut as I paddled through waves breaking over my head, but I never felt amiss with Denise behind me. If you only see one part of Colorado's amazing beauty, be sure you see it with one of the JourneyQuest guides. And don't be afraid to GET WET!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

The youth group I work with has gone rafting with Journey quest multiple times as a cap-off to a week of missions outreach. Not only is it a fun and exciting time of bonding, but it is so refreshing to hear your guide talk about the beauty of God's creation like a real, down-to-earth, and fun-loving person. All the guides I've met are very skilled at teaching, encouraging, and leading their rafting crew, which puts even those who are a bit squeamish about the endeavor at ease.

The depth of the water will determine how quickly your trip is over since it moves faster the fuller it is, but no matter what, you are sure to have a great time!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

Traveled down the Arkansas with Journey Quest and my daughters. Our guide was friendly and helpful. She even allowed my older daughter to "guide" the boat for a stretch. Will definitely use them again!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

Thoroughly enjoyed our trip! The guide was very friendly and safety conscious. We were able to relax and enjoy the scenery.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 12, 2015

We'd been waiting to raft until our youngest could go with us. Journey Quest provided a wonderful family rafting experience for us all. We had Mark with us and our group of six, four being our kids ages 8-12. He was great throughout and being a father himself, answered all the kids' questions without a problem. It was fast-paced for the adults, but tame enough for the kids. Very experienced and professional group of guides. We did the half day trip. We will definitely spread the word about visiting Journey Quest.

Date of experience: August 2015