“This place is Great”
Review of Alpinista Family Bistro - CLOSED

Alpinista Family Bistro
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
“This place is Great”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

If you're like me and you enjoy the at your own pace style of vacation then you will love Alpinista! They serve an awesome breakfast until noon with daily specials. The staff was super helpful with questions about the resort and nightlife. It may seem a little bit pricey but it's priced the same as everywhere else on the resort. The food is top notch and the music choice was pretty on point for me. Next time I'm in copper I'll be back!

Orlando, Florida
“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had several meals at this locallly owned business, as they are the best place for a full breakfast on the mountain. Be prepared to enjoy your coffee and relax a bit, as each meal is made to order and the quality is reflected in the time used to prepare. Staff is friendly and accommodating, good value. Especially liked the biscuits and gravy special, and the fruit plate is tremendous value.

• Visited December 2013
Kissimmee
“A great place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is totally a great place to eat or visit the bar . I've been coming here for over 2 yrs. and love the family atmosphere good food good drinks and lots of fun .

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank David N
“Horrible”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

If you like cold BBQ chicken sandwich and literally 6 fries this is the place to be both were cold and next to no sauce. They were out of every draft of beer that we tried to order. We would give our order to the server and then would have to ask if he heard, brought 1/2 of the drinks ant rest had to keep asking . Overall worst meal I have ever had and pretty much the worst service. FYI this is the first time I have ever felt the need to write a review.

• Visited August 2013
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We've been eating here for many years...this was our first visit since new owners took it over a year or so ago...I'm sad to say the food has gone downhill...and it is overpriced. The $18 pulled pork sandwich was small and basic, the breadbowl chili contained maybe 5-6 spoonfuls of actual chili and the bratwurst pasta contained a handful of slices of unappetizing sausage in a nasty salty gravy, maybe from a can? The pasta dish came out after the 2 other dishes were already finished by my dining companions.
Sorry... You need to really take a look and make some changes.

• Visited August 2013