“Good Mexican joint”
Review of Salsa Mountain Catina - CLOSED

Salsa Mountain Catina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've been to this place a couple of times, and it's always good. One guy in our group had the fajitas and enjoyed them. I had a burrito and it was great - you get a lot of food. Wish they gave you free chips, but I guess it is a restaurant at a resort, so you can't expect anything for free. I had a margarita which was also good.

There are newer reviews for Salsa Mountain Catina

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We were looking for some good Mexican food on the mountain and chose Salsa Mountain. The decor was colorful and festive. There is a bar area as well as a dining area. The food was very disappointing. Everything appeared to come from a can, and I don't believe any part of my meal was fresh.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We eat here every time we visit Copper. My husband always gets the fajita burrito and loves it. This visit I tried the pork tacos. They were very good. I requested them with corn tortillas, but they came with flour, which was disappointing. One son ordered the tamales, which were a little too spicy for him. My other son ordered the fish tacos, which were good, but the mahi mahi was a little dry. The margaritas were good. Our waitress was very friendly and probably provided the best service we have experienced while at Copper. Salsa Mountain Cantina isn't the best Mexican food I have had, but if you order correctly, it isn't too bad.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Wife had chicken relleno, she loved it, I had the smoked pork tacos with mango salsa, very good. The grand margs were delicious and packed a punch.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is more of a local mtn employee hang out. Foods good but I'm not sure I would bring the family in here (small kids). The conversations get a little 'R' rated. Gets nuts late!!! :)