“Nice condo”
Review of Village Square

Village Square
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Copper Mountain
Village Square
Reviewed January 24, 2014

557 is a quiet, end of corridor, immaculately presented, one bedroom condo. The appliances and furniture looked new and everything worked.
This is our second stay at Village Square; though not ski in, ski out it's the next best thing - just a 3 minute walk to the Eagle lift.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DearR

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I reserved a king room, got here and was given a room with 2 fulls. When I asked, they had me show my confirmation - which of course has fine print that says room type can't be guaranteed.

Also, this was supposed to be within 50 yards of the lift - ha! It's a good 300 yards.

On top of that, the place is a dump! You can get a room at the Econo Lodge in central Arkansas for $19.99 and have a nicer place - guaranteed.

The guys at the desk were beyond rude and wouldn't help me switch rooms.

Room Tip: to get a good room - stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank duke1515
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This condo / hotel is located in the right spot . 5 minute walk from main ski lifts , 2 minutes from really good food and drink . When I return to copper mountain I will stay here again . They Have a full kitchen in the one bedroom are very easy to work with . The main lodge that is right across has a Olympic size pool .

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank framerman777
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Our family of five just returned from a skiing vacation at Copper and stayed a week in a 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo in Village Square. I can't believe how large the condo was and how close to the lifts. Our condo had a king size bed in one bedroom and two queen size beds in the other bedroom. The couch in the living room folded out, so nobody had to share a bed! Having three bathrooms was great so the kids could all take showers and get ready at the same time. The decor was very nice, not super fancy and a bit dated, but very comfortable. The beds were nice pillow top mattresses and very comfortable. Our friends were staying in another condo in the building and it was also nice, but very different style. I believe they are individually owned and each owner has different style. Copper Mountain is amazing for a family and staying right in the heart of the Village is perfect for a family. We could not have had a better family ski vacation!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandy K
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom condo on the 3rd floor of the West Wing. It was spacious, nicely furnished and adequately equipped, though the humidifier was noisy so most of the time we chose not to use it. The condo had great views of the American Eagle lift which was only a 2 minute walk away. The laundry, hot tub and ski lockers are in the other building which mean't going outside to access them. There is a gym (free to guests) about 5 minutes walk away and loads of bars and restaurants nearby
Having read other reviews we were pleasantly surprised at how quiet the condo was......until the neighbours moved in!
Oddly though we could hear conversation from next door we never heard ANY noise from outside the building.
We would be very happy to book this condo again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Just got back from 3 days in the West wing overlooking the lake, room 216. My 10 year old son and me for our annual father/son ski trip

Here's the deal...

GREAT LOCATION...minutes from the Eagle lift, restaurants, bars, etc...seriously...if you are going for a ski trip and a place to sleep, this is the deal....location and proximity to bars, etc are the best...

Walls are PAPER thin...you will hear every conversation by your neighbors, and they are many times kids, so you asking them to keep it down, isnt going to help you....

Rooms are tiny...bathroom is just big enough for toilet and shower...bedroom is just big enough for two beds...bedding, is way overdue for a change...

I would probably stay again mid week with my son, but no way would I stay here again with my wife.

The rating should really work out like this...

location and proximity to skiing, etc. it's an 8 out of 10...you cant ski into it, so I guess it could be better...

Room....it's a 2...out of 10...TOPS....

Room Tip: West wing is closer to the slopes and overlooks the frozen lake
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Chris T
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed from February 12 to February 17, 2012.

We were on the 5th floor in the West wing. We had a 1BR 2B condo. The living room was large as was the bedroom. The kitchen furnishings were sparse. It would have been hard to make many meals that were anything beyond basic. We were both impressed with the size of the unit. We have stayed at many resorts in the Summit County area and this was one of the largest units we have ever had.

The locations was is in the Center Village and is about 50 yards from the American Eagle lift. Everything in the Center Village is easy walking distance. Mulligans is only about 20 yards, which was handy one night in particular. We couldn't have asked for a better location.

The decor and the furnishings are a little dated. For some reason, the 2 elevators don't seem to both work at the same time.

You could check in as early as 10:00 in the morning. If you room is not ready, they will get you checked in, give you the key and text or call you when your room is ready.

Overall, we would highly recommend these accommodations considering the location and cost.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
#4 of 21 in Frisco
Keystone Lodge & Spa
Keystone Lodge & Spa
#1 of 6 in Keystone

Been to Village Square? Share your experiences!