“Great BBQ”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We love their BBQ. The staff is very nice and the food (and the sides) is always good. The prices are a little high though.

Visited September 2013

Lakewood, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“KEEP DRIVING..Wow this food was Disgusting!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

So.. after a afternoon of hiking in meyers ranch( we are from lakewood co ) we decided it would be nice to have some barb que and enjoy the mountain air on the porch and not have to cook, so we stopped here..the restaraunt was clean, but there was no business on a sunday afternoon .I wish we had sampled something before ordering ( like one couple did as we sat down outside to eat)..We ordered two pulled bar b que beef sandwiches and the sides. 10 bucks a pop.this meat was awful , dried out and the sauces all tasted like they were out in the heat of the day ,for a while ( rancid).after growing up in the restaraunt buisiness I can tell you that the meat was old when they started , it was then browned( you could see scoring marks) and then boiled ,it had no flavor at all and it was cubed??when she started scooping it on a way too big bun I should have said something ...Like may I have a taste? I really cannot understand were they call this bar b que it was very bad.Im tired of all of the places you go out to eat taking advantage of there customers with garbage like this and getting away with it.I would be embarrased to own or work here. Dont waste your time or money on this place. keep driving. . wendys would have been better!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank L F
Colorado
“Rip off”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in the area for twenty years. Can't believe these guys stay in business. I ordered a rack of ribs to take home. Very expensive but would have been ok with that if they were good. They were dry, crispy and terrible. I'm guessing several days old and reheated numerous times. Tossed em out.

Go down 285 about 13 miles and there is a much better barbecue joint on your left, Hog Heaven.

Littleton, Colorado
“Best ??????????????”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stopped in for dinner on a Saturday night expecting a good dinner after reading these reviews. What we recieved was a leftover tasting dinner and a stomach ache. You can actually watch them take the food out of the fridge and microwave it in front of you , then as they dish it out a multitude of flies land on it. The best thing we had was the Polish sausage which tasted like what you can buy at the store for a fraction of the cost. If I could give it a lower score I woud.

Visited September 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Not too bad”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was at this restaurant Saturday July 28. I've been there before and I usually have the Mile Hi Po-Boy...which is delicious. This time I had something els...the Mayan burrito....not so good. Other than the Burrito, I love the Cabin Creek Smokehouse and I travel 60 miles just to eat there. It's a nice place for lunch. The seating is limited, 8 seats inside and 5 outside, but still a nice freindly place to stop.

• Visited July 2012