Tripadvisor
Clark Freeport Zone
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews goji the executive lounge urban coffee kitchen bar quan spa steam room kids club excellent service special thanks lounge staff fitness gym coffee shop in room dining awesome stay pool area filipino hospitality korean food
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The executive lounge has delicious meals comparable to any 5 star dining place.
The staff at the lounge delivered personalized service beyond their “call of duty “. They were helpful without being obtrusive.

1  Thank Rodolfo P
Reviewed January 16, 2020

A great hotel with an outstanding staff. The hotel itself has great amenities. The breakfast buffet, café and pool bar all have great food and drinks. The fresh squeezed juices are amazing. The pool, spa and hydrolounge are relaxing and clean. The highlight of the trip was the service. The staff members were polite, professional and make you feel like a part of the family. It was truly an amazing experience and one that I will not forget.

Room tip: Higher level floors have amazing views of the mountians.
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank djrussell11
Reviewed January 15, 2020

My family of 10 stayed at the Marriott Hotel for 3 days and everything about out stay was perfect. I think what stood out the most about staying there was the hospitality of the great staff at the Marriott. From the concierge Jake Q to Laudi and Jonathan at the coffee bar they made me feel like a well appreciated guest. Every time I saw these gentlemen they would greet me personally by my name; when I would get my morning coffee Laudi and Jonathan already had my coffee ready and even had the cookies ready for the kids.
The Marriott grounds are beautiful we had 2 standard rooms and 1 other room on the Executive floor and it was perfect. My mom and sister had a spa day at the Quan Spa and their services were perfect. The front desk at the spa was divine. While waiting for my mom I had my baby with me and she greeted me with a nice hand towel and drink. The staff at the lounge were also great they made my favorite pineapple and watermelon shakes. I am glad that they opened such a beautiful hotel in Pampanga. I will definitely be staying here again when I visit my family in the province.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Wife and I came to visit her family and decided to stay at this Marriott. Very clean and friendly. Got the complementary upgrade at check in due to our status. Restaurants on site was very good. They had more than one but it was well worth it. Diverse breakfast in lounge. Would recommend and suggest.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MagsboyS
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

This is a really great hotel. The staff is awesome and always willing to help in anyway. I stayed for 3 weeks and really enjoyed the stay. Only reason it doesn’t get 5 stars is due to how expensive the food and drinks are. Other than that it’s a great place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2019