Tripadvisor
Clark Freeport Zone
1,192 results
All reviews salt restaurant family junior suite microwave oven executive room breakfast buffet swimming pool birthday celebration front desk staff coffee shop nice pool kids enjoyed the pool family staycation mini bar an overnight stay angeles city clark airport tower
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

The Widus Hotel is one of my families favorite destination for a staycation. The rooms are very comfortable with spacious designs and elegant decor. The pool is very family friendly with kids area and water slide. The pool staff do an excellent job to make sure the guests are comfortable and safe. The membership manager Joan is very responsive to all the needs and questions my family and guest has had. I also met the General Manager Tareq a few times and it's his mission to ensure that all guests are delighted in his hotel. The high quality of customer service that all the staff offer really does rival International 5 star brands. I look forward to staying at the Widus for years to come.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Reported a very disappointing experience to their front desk and never heard a single word from them about the matter. Misinformed staff that gives wrong information. Super disappointed. Will never go back to this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

The stayed is great everyone in the hotel is polite and nice! All my request is delivered and given on time! The hotel room is very comfortable and my kids enjoy the pool! Front desk staff are extra nice thanks to Theresa who processed my check out and to Lyca thanks Widus hotel and casino!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Very accommodating staff. Good ambiance.
Shout out to Ms. Sheryl Nicdao and Ms. Diane for being our tour guide for today and also thank you for the food they serve for us it taste Good! Kudos to Widus Hotel and Casino!!! FROM PHILIPPINE COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL :D

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

We stayed at widus to have fun with my friends and to play casino. Everytime we stay here we dont have any problem or concern in the room. All staff are nice, hotel room is comfortable, room rate is reasonable. All in all everything is good!

Trip type: Traveled with friends