Widus Hotel and Casino
$73
The Mansion(Clark Freeport Zone)
$75
Agoda.com
Hotel Stotsenberg(Clark Freeport Zone)
$57
$44
  • Breakfast included
Xenia Hotel(Clark Freeport Zone)
$73
$64
Agoda.com
Midori Clark Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
$159
Travelocity
Park Inn by Radisson Clark(Clark Freeport Zone)
$96
$93
Agoda.com
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort(Clark Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
Royce Hotel & Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssalt restaurantfamily junior suiteconvention centerbreakfast buffetmicrowave ovennew towerexecutive roomswimming poolcoffee shopslot machineskids enjoyed the poolone bedroom suitenice poolfood selectionrooms are bighotel lobbymini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We had our wedding here this January of 2014. To be honest, this was never on our list when we were considering venues. We are based in the US but grew up and met in Pampanga so we wanted our special day to be in a place that is very special for us. We looked at Grand Palazzo and Fontana - great locations but I was not impressed by the people. My husband was the one who looked at Grand Palazzo during one of his trips back home. He came in a very casual attire on a motorcycle and he said they did not take him seriously. I on the other hand contacted Fontana and also visited in person during my vacation and I was never able to talk to anyone - sent multiple emails, phone calls. It was so frustrating. And then, my super awesome designer informed me about Widus Hotel which I did not think existed. Literally 24 hours after I sent an inquiry email, Ms. Kuks Paras responded to me with such professionalism and she responds to my emails on time. I asked my dad to check out the place when he went on vacation and he was also impressed by the staff's professionalism and the large parking lot. I booked, we got married and I was happy in every aspect of our experience at Widus.

Positive
-Sales/catering team are very professional. Kuks had to go on emergency leave so I was turned over to Ms. Arlyn Meneses who was very pleasant to work with!!!
-Friendly staff. All smiles and always ready to help. GM even greeted and talked to us before check-out
-Food. All our guests raved about the food! It was such a roller-coaster day on our wedding that we didn't get to enjoy much of it but I have to say that I love their BREAKFAST BUFFET that we enjoyed every morning. It was a mix of American and Asian breakfast and we loved, loved the quality and presentation. Salt restaurant menu also has yumminess all over it.
-Ambiance/Banquet Space. It's a very modern space with cool lights and they set up nicely. They were also very accommodating. We have more than the expected guests show up and they were quick to add tables and make extra food
-Clean public ares - swimming pool, lobby, cafe, restaurant are all very clean and presentable
-Rooms/Suites - rooms are more updated and modernized as compared to other prominent Pampanga hotels. I travel quite a lot for work so I tend to be a little snobbish with hotels. I was very comfortable at Widus.
-Thoughtfulness. Our entire entourage stayed with us at Widus and it was so nice that they kept our rooms on the same floor almost next to each other. It made it easier for all of us to meet and discuss wedding stuff. Arlyn was there on my wedding day and assisted me with everything even printing my poems. She was also there to see us at check-out.
-Location. The hotel is located inside the Clark Special Economic Zone so the surroundings are clean and peaceful. It was the perfect place for our reception dinner because it was only 15 minutes away from our church.

I was surprised to see construction in front of the Convention Center when I came so I was a little worried about how it would affect our big day. It didn't interrupt anything except the view so we were totally fine with it. Also, our roasted pigs were chopped up and were not displayed - a little disappointing but we didn't care.

Tips:
Invest on the Widus Membership especially if you live locally. They have good perks and freebies for members - late check-out, discounts, free cake, free use of gym and swimming pool, etc. For Php7,000 per year membership, it was worth it. We got catering discount on the wedding, free junior suite, late check-out, etc.

If you'd like to have a simple yet elegant wedding in Pampanga, go to Widus. You and your guests will be very pleased.

Room Tip: One-bedroom suite if you are staying multiple nights - it has living area, full kitchen and half bathroom. But if it's just a short stay, get a junior suite. :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
WidusClark, Executive Secretary / Quality Assurance Officer at Widus Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear macytravels,

Mabuhay!

Thank you for writing a wonderful review about us here in Widus Hotel and Casino. We are grateful for your kind words about our staff and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as we work towards exceeding your expectations.

It will be our pleasure to keep you posted on promotions, discounts and events through Facebook. Like us, facebook.com/widusclark, and be one of the first to know what’s happening. You can even share your beautiful memories of Widus on Facebook.

We truly appreciate that you selected Widus Hotel and Casino to be your venue on your wedding day.

Again, many thanks for your comments. We are looking forward to seeing you back again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago with family and friends. We occupied a few rooms over the weekend and we all had a great stay. Tried out their Junior Suite and did not regret paying extra for it. The suite was spacious and nicely appointed. It even had a small bar and wet area, full-size ref, sofa set and kitchenette. The buffet spread in the morning was quite extensive. Can be quite busy as this new hotel is very popular with the local Manila crowd who drive over on weekends. The poolside is also quite nice, but again can be very crowded during peak time. Widus is part of a complex that houses a casino and a convention centre, which makes it a perfect choice for family, meeting and leisure markets. Its location in the Clark Freeport Zone also makes it convenient to visit other attractions in the area. Given that this is the newest 5-star hotel in Clark, this is the best choice for accommodations should you be searching for fine accommodations the next time you visit Clark, either on business or pleasure. I am really glad we stayed "Widem"

Room Tip: Stay in a suite with a view of the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
WidusClark, Executive Secretary / Quality Assurance Officer at Widus Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear Octoberians,

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking time out to post your wonderful review about your recent visit with us. We appreciate your feedback as we work towards exceeding your expectations.

Please do not hesitate in letting us know if there is anything you would need on your next visit so that we would be able to make it as delightful as possible.

We look forward to having the privilege of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This hotel was under renovation during my stay near the end of March 2014 but the hotel is large enough to accommodate guests far away from the sounds of jackhammers and pile drivers. I suspect that because of the renos we were given a fantastic room at cut rate prices. I loved the neo modern design of the room.
The restaurant was very high end with delectable asian fusion cuisine. There was a casino on hotel grounds that we failed to try out luck in as we were there just for the night to catch a plane to HK.
I would definitely try out this hotel again when I am next in Angeles City.

Room Tip: Location is remote so you will need personal transport as taxi service is unmetered and priced at a premium flat rate for the Philippines.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald M

Dear BuzzEvil,

Mabuhay!

We would like to thank you for your brief but precise review on how you find our rooms and restaurant.

Again, many thanks for your visit and comments. We are looking forward to seeing you back again.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed at Widus room called the Presidential Suite. Room was clean and spacious; quiet (unlike Taal Vista); service is exceptional (thank you Jon-Jon). Although not as good as Shangri La Makati, it's probably a better value. I would definitely stay there again. Also, used the driver service and it was "outstanding." Highly recommend using the following drivers: Edwin, Kervynne and Romi). This was my second time in less than a year; I am very impressed with the continued improvements. Widus driver picked me up late from the airport. When i got into my room, there was already a letter from the GM apologizing for the "glitch" and he assured me he is correcting the process so it does not happen again. Both leadership and execution is “exceptional.”

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
WidusClark, Executive Secretary / Quality Assurance Officer at Widus Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Dear 808PKF,

Mabuhay!

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us following your recent stay in our hotel. Thank you for the kind words about our rooms and staff. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as we work towards exceeding your expectations.

Again, many thanks for your visit and comments. We are all looking forward to having you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was stayed in Widus for 20 Day which is situated in free zone .Clark,Phillippines. I had Check out today.

Hotel has good infrastructure with area of huge land and they have been building up more tower to make it look more good, already they have two tower and one separate tower for Casino

Service - Hotel service is fabulous, Very Co-operative, provide proper attention to customer which you hardly found in hotels.

Swimming pool - Hotel swimming pool is good like resort and any family can have good time to spent on weekend playing in swimming pool.

Restaurant - They have two restaurant one is Salt where you get good and Delicious food and other is Prism where you can have liquor , food with good singer who sings song of your own choice

Attention - They have Casino , is huge that people come from out Clark to play other than hotel guest, At least when ever you visit you must play once for your experience.

SPA Center- You will get the one of the best massage of Clark here, in your visit you must have massage and SPA once at least to experience the feel of comfort and relaxation

I recommend every body to stay in this hotel who come to Clark, Even for vacation or for your business, it suits both the categories.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Satish008
WidusClark, Executive Secretary / Quality Assurance Officer at Widus Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Satish008,

Mabuhay!

Thank you for writing a wonderful review about us here in Widus Hotel and Casino. We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as we work towards exceeding your expectations. Your kind words have deeply warmed us.

It will be our pleasure to keep you posted on promotions, discounts and events through Facebook. Add us, facebook.com/widusclark, as your friend and be one of the first to know what’s happening. You can even share your beautiful memories of Widus on Facebook.

Again, many thanks for your visit and comments. We do hope that you visit us again.