“Anniversary at Widus”

Widus Hotel and Casino
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Widus to celebrate our anniversary. Room was nice, clean and with wifi. Although the towels need to be replaced since they are a bit worn out already. Also, a little noise coming fr the outside (balcony) where aircon exhaust was located. Staff was nice and accomodating, good service. Pool was ok, it was open until 10pm so we were able to swim during the evening. Buffet breakfast was alright too, different dishes to choose from: Filipino, Chinese and Korean. We will definitely come back here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been in this hotel since it started. Back then, it was named Hotel Vida. I keep coming back here because my kids love the room and the swimming pool. Rooms are spacious and the bed and pillows are of excellent quality for you to get your sound sleep. I have tried all their rooms from deluxe to junior suite to the 1-bedroom suite and came home very much satisfied with each. I highly recommend this hotel for families.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cilly511
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stayed at WIDUS last month and we're not disappointed. What you see on the website is what you get... plus more! It was a bit frustrating at first because our check-in was delayed by already 30 minutes (already 2:30 p.m.), we were there in time for the standard 2:00 P.M. check-in. Good thing their Front Office Manager and her staff were very kind and accommodating. To appease my initial frustration, we were given a free upgrade and allowed late check-out. The staff's service are excellent... very polite, offer assistance promptly, obviously well-trained in customer service. Our room is very clean and of course very nice and comfortable. The pool is well-maintained... the attendant very attentive. The food's tasty and reasonably-priced. Overall, the place is perfect for weekend retreats and holidays. My family and I will definitely go back! Looking forward to the opening of their new Tower in October.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joy A
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I loved our recent experience at Widus. Yes, it’s not as affordable compared to other Clark Hotels but it was worth it. We just felt so comfortable and relaxed during our 2 night stay. Free WIFI in the entire hotel, the staffs are excellent and go out of their way to make your stay pleasurable. I would recommend staying in any of the suite room – spacious, cozy and elegant. Don't leave without trying the homemade cakes and pastries at W Coffee Shop, worth every peso! Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: junior juite is the best
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank valeskav_13
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Hotel rooms are very cozy. We stayed in family deluxe suite and it was spacious enough for my kids. Buffet breakfast was very filling except that you have to wait to get a table. Perhaps consider expanding the buffet area to accommodate your growing network. But overall, we enjoyed our stay and surely we will come back again!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank KaraRavG
Reviewed April 9, 2013

i stayed at widus probably about two weeks ago. it wasnt what i expected it to be, it was more! hotels and resorts are something i love spending days at. one of the reason why i do that, is because i want to escape the city life, and be at peace and relax. i found all that at widus, while sipping the perfect watermelon shake by the pool, or indulging in a succulent breakfast and lounging, drinking, socializing and even singing my heart out at the prism lounge.

this is the type of place i would gladly go back to when my stress threshold has reached its limit!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Francis R
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Pros:
Clean and cozy room
Comfy bed
Flat Screen TV with Cable
Helpful staff
Big Pool with bridges and a slide (they pool attendant will give you pool towels!)
Breakfast Buffet

Cons:
Hm, I couldn't think of any. Maybe I didn't like the fact that I wasn't able to try their spa?

It was such a great stay. We were a family of three with a 9 year old child. We definitely enjoyed the pool (even at night!). For adult fun, I'm sure the casino will bring that to the table.

Room Tip: Choose a room near the pool for a great view!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort
#4 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone
Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark
Quest Hotel and Conference Cente...
#3 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone
#3 of 70 in Angeles City
Central Park Tower Resort
Central Park Tower Resort
#7 of 70 in Angeles City

Been to Widus Hotel and Casino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Widus Hotel and Casino

Address: 5400 Manuel A. Roxas Highway | Clark Pampanga, Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Luzon 2023, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Central Luzon Region > Pampanga Province > Angeles City > Clark Freeport Zone
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Casino Hotel in Clark Freeport Zone
#6 Luxury Hotel in Clark Freeport Zone
Price Range: $89 - $150 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Widus Hotel and Casino 4*
Widus Hotel and Casino Clark is a perfect place whether you plan for an adventure, activity-filled vacation, business meetings, weddings and other social or corporate events. It offers you modern comforts in a traditional style, perfectly suitable for business and leisure. It has 233 modern Asian inspired hotel rooms, uniquely-shaped swimming pool and waterfalls, spa, gym, all-day dining restaurants that offer local and international cuisine, function rooms,24-hour reception and room service, wireless internet and casino with wide variety of slot machines and table games designed to suit your personal taste. With a strong demand from corporate partners the new Widus Convention Center in Clark offers a comfortable and professional environment to conduct business. Widus Hotel and Casino Clark is located in Clark Freeport Zone Pampanga, 5 minutes away from Clark International Airport (CIA) which offers both local and international flights via different Airlines and 5 minutes away from Duty Free Shops. Guests can also enjoy nearby local attractions and historical landmarks. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Widus Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Widus Hotel And Casino Philippines/Angeles City