“Bottoms up!”

Widus Hotel and Casino
tuguegarao
“Bottoms up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Had a very wonderful wedding experience here at widus resort. Their packages were very reasonable and rooms were clean and relaxing. The banquet manager ms josephine amandi was also very accomodating. She also gave us contact nos of florist, cakes and other needs. The crew and staff were polite and attentive. Wedding venue and reception was perfectly arrange with very flexible time considerations. Delicious food. Very good service.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shayne_0410
widusresortandcasino, Marketing Officer at Widus Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for choosing Widus Resort and Casino in your recent wedding reception . We are very delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time with our facilities and services. Our endeavor is to exceed our guest’s expectations so that they may have a memorable experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

We were booked in their Junior Suite which was enough for me and hubby plus 3 kids. It helped that they had a big sofa in the living room where my twins slept. Apart from this, I appreciated the suite's amenities like a bathtub, a safe and microwave in the dining area. The only thing missing was a washing machine and we could live here!

My kids enjoyed using their swimming pool with a slide. Their breakfast buffet is a good deal since selections were very extensive for its price (below 500 pesos per person). They had Korean, Filipino and Continental food. I also used the spa..it would have helped if they told me that there's a service charge apart from the price they quoted me for a massage. Overall, am happy to stay in Widus Resort. This hotel also houses a casino but it's apart from the main building but we didn't really mind it since we focused on what the kids want. Wouldn't hesitate to stay in Widus again coz it's a good place for family bonding when in Clark.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank bloggurl
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

me and my aunt decided to stay 3days vacation at white coco beach hotel in puerto galera...we experienced a very nice service given by the hotel staffs and crews. They're very attentive and accommodating. The facilities were very relaxing and enjoying.as a client we felt satisfactory..aside from the good service that they're given..most of the staff are very polite..thank you for the relaxing and beautiful bonding with my family..i called it.."PRICELESS MOMENT"

Room Tip: better to choose the room which is in front of sunrise area..
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Olongapo City, Olongapo, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Had a very relaxing and wonderful accommodation. Good service, beautiful staffs, very accommodating. With the room, very relaxing, complete amenities, felt comfy with the bed, had a very sweet sleep. My stay here was one of the best, and I can't wait for another. Couldn't ask for more. Two thumbs up for Widus Resort and Casino! :)

Room Tip: Junior Suite
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Calamba, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

As we visit here, we experience a very nice service given by the hotel staffs and crews. They're very attentive and accommodating. The facilities were very relaxing and enjoying. Thanks for that 3days of Delightful service... ^_^

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

My family decided to stay a night in Clarkfield Pampanga. We chose Widus hotel, it had the least 'worse' review from all the hotels inside Clark. :) Not a bad choice I would say. The hotel was good, room was clean except for the damp, funky smelling bathroom. It was not fresh at all, maybe the humidity and wetness from the flooring caused this. Oh well, after few sprays of IPA it was okay. :)
We enjoyed the swimming pool, and there was a small slide that made it more fun. We ordered lunch by the pool, food selection was limited and the taste was average, but pricey. Imagine $3 for a can of Coke? Whoa... as if I was staying in a 5-star hotel in Makati. It's good Adrian who served us was excellent, it compensated the over-priced meal that we had. :)
Breakfast selection was good, except for the bacon and the croissant which tasted like a week old. But again, the good staff service made the dining experience pleasant.
I hated the wifi connection on my room. When I called it in the Technician told me my room location was not good. Hello?... does that mean I should have brought my own router? :) Paying $140/nite, they should at least ensure wifi connection is stable in all areas, it's part of the ammenities that they promote anyway.
Overall, we had fun and the hotel staff was accomodating. I hope they improve on their F&B though, good thing you have a lot of places to dine inside Clark.
I'd come back here.. Clarkfield Pampanga drive is excellent for a quick family bonding.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank MikeCarmona
widusresortandcasino, Marketing Officer at Widus Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
On behalf of Widus Resort & Casino, we would like to thank you for giving us some feedback regarding your experience staying with us. We regret any inconvenience you had experience, we assure you that we really care to retain you as a satisfied and happy customer. Your concerns will be addressed to the management and your comments will be discussed during the Operations Meeting with the Department Heads.

We appreciate your valuable comment concerning the bad wifi connection and the smelly bathroom. We have a firm commitment to our Hotel guests to make your stay memorable and deliver you excellent service. Rest assured that next time you visit our Hotel it will be more pleasant and delightful.

Should you have other concerns or inquiries please feel free to call us (045) 499 1000.
city of san fernando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Beautiful location. Beautiful room. Beautiful staff. Wish I could just live there! Hated to leave. An extra word about the staff...people always use the words "helpful" and "friendly," but these people went beyond these common terms. There was a genuine desire on their part for me to be totally at home and completely comfortable. It was this attitude that made me feel I was staying with family or very good friends. Not intrusive in any way, but there instantly if I had a question.
The location is the best of any location in central luzon. Lovely walks with "on top of the world" views a midst the whole resort. Outside fountains, flowers, even the staff with smile on their face is very nice to see. I will plan back to this resort just to make the hotel may destination!

Room Tip: External views are wonderful.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank jerone o
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clark Freeport Zone
Park Inn by Radisson Clark
Park Inn by Radisson Clark
#1 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone
Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark
Quest Hotel and Conference Cente...
#3 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone
#3 of 69 in Angeles City
Hotel Stotsenberg
Hotel Stotsenberg
#10 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone

Been to Widus Hotel and Casino? Share your experiences!