“Spicy green chile”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Santiagos Express
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have visited several Santiagos in the Denver Metro area. The Commerce City location has the best cooks. The green chile can be ordered to various taste, half & half, hot, very hot, mild. Smothered buritto deluxe is the way to go. Small dining room, so I usually get it t go.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Usually we love this place, driving across states to stop here, but tonight, well.

Order was wrong, server didn't check back, sauces were wrong, tamale was cold....

Maybe in a hurry to get closed, but will have to consider if it's worth the trip next time.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Not only do I enjoy the food at Santiagos I happen to like the waitresses, cashiers, and cooks. I even have seen a manager on site several times while there helping out his employees. This is the Santiagos located in Commerce City. They have always been accurate with the orders and right on point with the way the food tastes. Its hard to find a Mexican food place that I enjoy 100% of the time, I found mine!