“Homemade Authentic Mexican”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Avalos Restaurant
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This charming little corner restaurant is not so easy to find but I finally found it after several trips to Commerce City area. Some customers on HavanStreet sent me here, saying it was their favorite noon time restaurant. I found out why when I got there. A charming family runs this little restaurant and the food is delicious. I usually get the carne asada. Lots of years cooking, and love, go in to this cuisine by the matriarch and her daughter. I definitely recommend. What a nice change from the glitzy palaces that overcharge for mediocre food.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

The worse green chile I have ever eaten. Thin, runny, tastes like dish water.

Reviewed January 2, 2008

Avalos Restaurant in Commerce City has the best Mexican food that I have ever had, anywhere!

They serve a Mexican Hamburger that is the most delicious, bar none. I have tried ordering it at other restaurants, and it is not the same.

The Mexican Hamburger is so excellent that I just keep raving
about it.

We love Avalos!!!

It must be all the love they put into the food!