“Awesome food, great service, appropriately priced!”
Review of El Jardin

El Jardin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Great food, great service! This was our 3rd visit, and just as the previous 2 visits, everything was delicious! Great tasting, and good portions! Margaritas were fabulous too!! The restaurant doesn't look like much on the outside, but its always busy and well worth the prices!! Delicious Chimichangas, Burritos, Fajitas.....fresh and full of flavor! Great service and friendly atmosphere! Join their club, and get lots of great coupons!

Reviewed January 14, 2011

I was very disappointed going to this restaurant with my family!!! The price is very over rated!! The food isn't worth paying as much as we had to pay, the pop is $2.29 a soda, the chile didn't have no flavor at all!! The burrito supreme was far most the worst I've ever had in my life!! Asked if we could get some coloring activies for the kids and they didn't have any!! The waitress had the nerve to say I only have "MY PAPER AND MY PENS" didn't bother to offer them!! The snow removal outside was very very bad!! My mom almost fall 3 times. I would NOT recommend this rstaurant to anyone!

Reviewed September 18, 2010

The food was fantastic from the tortillas to the fresh salsa. The margaritas are unbelievable and the chicken enchiladas were dee-lish. Be warned, bring your appetite. The service was top notch. If you're lucky you'll get Brianna, a true professional who knows what customer service is all about. We were staying in Denver but made the trip out here just to try the food. it was well worth it. Our only regret was that we didn't have enough time before our flight to go back one last time before we left.

Reviewed March 15, 2010

El Jardin has been a favorite restaurant of mine for 10 years. My favorite menu item is the Wednesday Special, Chicken enchilladas with cream sauce. The service is great and they keep in touch with their rewards customers and offer specials all the time. I have recommended El Jardin to other and taken many friends and they all LOVE it too!

Reviewed June 10, 2009

Best Tamale I have ever eaten. Delicious Green Chili Sauce. Crispiest Chimichanga with delicious flavor! Our waitress was Manuela and I recommend you request her when you visit. She is friendly, very efficient and knowledgeable about the items on the menu. We visited while on vacation from Orlando, FL and will DEFINITELY return for dinner next time we are in town. I highly recommend this restaurant and also Manuela.