“Very nice, clean and great beds!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South

Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South
Ranked #9 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Aurora, Colorado
“Very nice, clean and great beds!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel was clean, nice, smelled good, bedding was clean and fresh; pillows and mattress were comfortable. Good quality for a very good price! Ice machines in very good working condition. Lobby was clean. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful!

1 Thank lisacT8080VZ

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Georgetown, ky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

As usual Hampton Inn did not disappoint our family on this trip. My husband and I and our 3 teen aged daughters stayed 4 nights, and from start to finish the stay at this hotel was excellent!! It was very clean, the breakfast was very good every morning, the staff was extremely polite and I mean everyone from the front desk to the cleaning staff. We have never been to Colorado before so we didn't know what to expect. If we come back to Colorado again we will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Pinehurst, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We used to live in the Springs so we knew this hotel was in a great location. This was one of the better Hampton Inn's we have stayed at. Great staff, larger hotel with a nice pool and outside sitting area. Very clean. I also love the Hilton chain because they always do a great government/ military rate.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We always try to stay at Hampton whenever we can. We found this one right off the highway, very convenient and we stayed two days to give us time to see the area. The staff were very polite and helpful and the young lady that checked us in was especially helpful. The room was very spacious and had all the amenities we have become used to receiving. One of the best things we like about staying at Hampton is the clean Duvet Cover we get at every one we check-in to. The cookies and coffee that are available at night are great and I especially like the ones with the M & M''s. The breakfast in the morning was very good. The food was fresh, hot and very tasty. The lady taking care of it made sure that nothing ran out and it was kept refreshed the way it should be. If you are gong to be in the area this is the place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Paso Robles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

A very nice place to stay. The accompodations were excellant and service was great. Location was easy to find with good parking and easy access. Will be happy to stay at Hampton Inss in the future. My only complaint is this review requires minimum of 200 characters which requires counting and takes too long.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Overland Park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

A Hampton is always a good bet and this one is a great place to stay in Colorado Springs. It is always clean and the breakfast is good. Staff are responsive to needs. I've stayed here twice a year for the past 5 years on business and it's always a comfortable stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Irving
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is probably my favorite Hampton Inn I visited so far, and to be honest, it was not really because of the hotel itself, but its location. It was smack dab in the middle of nearby restaurants, a movie house, and even a convention center. It was the first time I stayed in a hotel where I only needed to walk to a restaurant. And they were good restaurants too. As for the hotel itself, it was the same as I have learned to expect from Hampton. I like their hotels a lot, and the complementary breakfast is very welcome. I would have loved to stay a couple more extra days, and enjoy the pool and the fitness centers more. The staff is polite and friendly, and the place is clean. The only complaint, if it is one, is the same I have always commented on -- no slippers for guests in the rooms. I think if they provided that, I would really be able to say their place is perfect. I would still come back. I really like their amenities, and their service. I wish there were more variety in their complementary breakfast, but well, it's free. and filling. and I do love the eggs. :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business