Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South
Ranked #8 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed July 2, 2014

A very nice place to stay. The accompodations were excellant and service was great. Location was easy to find with good parking and easy access. Will be happy to stay at Hampton Inss in the future. My only complaint is this review requires minimum of 200 characters which requires counting and takes too long.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 2, 2014

A Hampton is always a good bet and this one is a great place to stay in Colorado Springs. It is always clean and the breakfast is good. Staff are responsive to needs. I've stayed here twice a year for the past 5 years on business and it's always a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is probably my favorite Hampton Inn I visited so far, and to be honest, it was not really because of the hotel itself, but its location. It was smack dab in the middle of nearby restaurants, a movie house, and even a convention center. It was the first time I stayed in a hotel where I only needed to walk to a restaurant. And they were good restaurants too. As for the hotel itself, it was the same as I have learned to expect from Hampton. I like their hotels a lot, and the complementary breakfast is very welcome. I would have loved to stay a couple more extra days, and enjoy the pool and the fitness centers more. The staff is polite and friendly, and the place is clean. The only complaint, if it is one, is the same I have always commented on -- no slippers for guests in the rooms. I think if they provided that, I would really be able to say their place is perfect. I would still come back. I really like their amenities, and their service. I wish there were more variety in their complementary breakfast, but well, it's free. and filling. and I do love the eggs. :)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Several stays here. Always good. Only thing I can find to criticize is that TV remote was getting weak (not dead just have to hold it just right and closer to make it work) and everything else was great. Friendly & helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2014

No complaints. Front desk was very nice and they were friendly. The continental breakfast was a little busy, but the hotel was full due to the Gurian Inst. conference. I like the fact that it was within walking distance to a few restaurants and a convenient store.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sashadevonneellis
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Hotel is very close to the Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs venue that we came to visit. Near Interstate 25 but far away enough to be quiet. Top restaurant chains and movie theater in walking distance. Shopping at Target less than one mile round trip!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I can't tell you how important it is to be greeted with a friendly smile when you walk through the doors of a hotel. Being on the road all day and finally getting to your destination can be tiresome so being greeted when you walk in the hotel doors just kind of makes that all better and that is how i was greeted at this Hampton Inn. We had a wonderful stay with a clean room and a great breakfast the next morning. We even had an issue with our bike and the ladies at the front desk were concerned for us and asked if there was anything they could do to help. But my husband is great at working on things and he was able to fix it and get us back on the road. Thank you for a nice hotel stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple