Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
$176
$169
$177
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$197
$194
$549
$479
Orbitz.com
All reviewsworld arenamovie theaterbuffalo wild wingsgreat hotelwithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againking suitepool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastfort carsonconvenient locationclean hotelshort drivecomfortable stayeasy accesswafflesparking lot
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We had the biggest room available, the only negative is that it is above the unloading area of the hotel so it was noisy. The beds were so comfortable and the room was very clean. I would stay here again just maybe a different side of the building

• Stayed: December 2013
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you Michelle D! We are so glad you enjoyed the room. Please let us know the next time you're in town, and we will find the most quiet room in the house!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

It's a nice property is a minute or two from I-25, centrally located among restaurants, shopping, movies and the World Arena. There's a nice view of Cheyenne Mountain and the rest of the Eastern Rocky Mountain range as well. The Canadian geese are there to visit as we speak, they're a nice novelty to be in such close proximity with & view as they forage on the grounds. With that, let me warn you, that the droppings are plentiful whether on the side walk and/or in the parking lot. If they don't want to maintain the grounds for that eventuality, then perhaps it's time to find the geese a new home or employ a dog or two; whatever it takes. That's the outside, now for the inside. The rooms are nice and mostly clean and the amenities are at least functional and modern, from the tvs to wireless internet. Nice facilities in the form of the business lounge, meeting rooms, pool and fitness room.
Housekeeping needs to be reminded from time to time to replenish the in-room coffee and to dump the trash. Not replacing the coffee in the room for a coffee drinker is tantamount to sending your kids to school without their books or driving to work without your wallet/license. And dumping the trash even if the bag isn't dumped (so long as the bag doesn't wreak or residue isn't seen, I'm fine with it) is just the sanitary thing to do and a small part of what I thought housekeeping was charged with and paid for.
One of the re-use or re-new reminder placards, that are always hanging in the bathroom (for towels) fell to the floor at some point, either in my rush to get out and on site to a client's office or during cleaning but it stayed there overnight. I knocked it off myself at least twice and returned it to it's place on the towel ring but the final time, it stayed there because I didn't return it. Yes, that little green and white fella fell on the tan tile floor and rested beside the bathroom trash can that was finally dumped the following day. The main reason for the micro-social experiment was to see if housekeeping just might return it, regardless how it got there. Apparently they didn't catch on or weren't up to the challenge. Some may assert that I'm tripping over mouse turds but it's my prerogative (to each their own) and another of the four little things I thought were lacking with house keeping and ground maintenance. With a lot of people (myself included), it's the little things that matter and will indeed trip you up.
I've been here twice now and I don't see returning for a third time. I didn't have any problems with this hotel in '12 but if you have to tell the front desk to remind housekeeping to do their job, it's my humble opinion that staff quality has fallen off, remedial training has to be employed and/or change has to be made to assemble the right staff for the job. The staff isn't really friendly or unfriendly, more aloof than anything. Oh, one last thing, unless the heating and cooling units have to be turned off or adjusted for maintenance, there's really no need to do so otherwise when a guest is in or (temporarily) out of their room. It's not the staff's comfort that the thermostat is or should be set for. The next time I'm in town, I'll see what the Double Tree has to offer.

CDB
Loyal Gold Hilton HHonors Member

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Cliff B,
I want to personally take the time, and thank you for providing us with all of the feedback from your most recent stay. Our industry thrives on these comments to continually improve ourselves, and best practices.
The geese are amazing, but at times very overpowering indeed! We have reached out to the dept. of wildlife on several occasions, with a valid concern and safety for these geese. We continuously try to find ways to share the land with their home as well.
I have spoke with our staff in regards to all of your valid housekeeping remarks. While they are not justifiable, I can tell you that this is not being taken lightly, and we will improve our standards.
That being said, we want you back. Please contact me the next time you are in town, and we will honor TRIPLE Hhonors points to you, our loyal guest.
Thank you in advance for giving us this opportunity!
Director of Sales

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I attended a 2 day class at this hotel and stayed here. The rooms are clean. The breakfast is good and the whole place just seems like a newer facility. Its next door to a movie theater and many restaurants are within walking distance.
Good value for the $$.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback Pamela B! We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We drove from California to Colorado Springs on the heels of a record breaking storm. The safety, convenience and support of this hotel and staff made this trip a good, secure experience instead of a misadventure.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Anthony H,
I hope you've had a chance to warm up after that cold front! Thank you for the positive feedback. We do have an incredible staff, and I have shared all of your positive feedback with them. We look forward to seeing you again soon, I will have the hot chocolate ready!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This hotel was pretty good/mainstream and the amenities are pretty average/I did enjoy the breakfast that they offered and the hotel had good wifi and the rooms were warm at least. There was a pool available, but I did not use. Also, I enjoyed the location of the hotel, it is very close to the highway and close to restaurants and shops. I will stay at Hampton Inn my next business trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Herb K! Please call us the next time you will be in town, I will ensure your amenities are ready.