My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two nights after escaping from an awful "three star" hotel in Denver. We were in the Springs for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb and the rest of our vacation was planned to be in Denver, but after two nights in Denver we fled to the Hampton Inn back in the Springs.
We thought this hotel was FANTASTIC, of course it is brand new so not much to complain about, but it was still great. The front desk was helpful and friendly. The room (a king studio suite) was clean and spacious with a mini fridge, microwave and counter space with a sink. Awesome flat panel HDTV with HD. The morning breakfast was your average hotel breakfast bar, lots of breads and fruit.
The location on convenient to everything in town, and there is a cinema right next door as well as some decent dining and a Chuck E. Cheese if you have kids.
Our only gripe is that there is not enough guest laundry. There are only two sets of machines on site and you have to wait in line while other peoples wet clothes sit in the machine while they nap!
Over all this is a fantastic hotel so far and next year we will definitely stay out entire trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest Hampton Inn & Suites in the area. Boasting a warm Colorado Lodge decor with expertly appointed guest rooms and suites. Our Guests will enjoy spectacular mountain views while enjoying easy access to all of the Pikes Peak Region's area attractions. Enjoy an invigorating workout in our state of the art fitness center which includes treadmills, stationary bikes and free weights...of course we've added flat screen televisions for your entertainment pleasure while working out! Afterwards relax in the jacuzzi spa or go for a swim! Curl up with a good book and a fresh cup of coffee (available 24 7) in in front of a crackling fire in our Library/Business Center. Take a stroll around the nearby lake and feed the ducks. Of course all of the things you would expect from a hotel of this caliber are covered, hot inviting breakfast served daily, free high speed internet and Hilton's famous "Cloud Nine" beds. Just does not get any better! So book today we'll be waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/i-25 South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hampton Inn And Suites Colorado Springs/i-25 South
- Hampton Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hampton Inn