“Another great stay at a Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South
Ranked #8 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This hotel is located in a great area with shopping nearby. It also has a Carrabas & Outback within walking distance. It is also close to lots of attractions like the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo , Seven falls , Garden of the gods and Manitou springs. There is also a great movie theater next door called Tinsel Town. It is on a dead end street that is not busy so the area is pretty quiet.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear cctopcatt,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the Hampton Inn & Suites I 25 South. We look forward to your next trip to the Colorado Springs area!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great location, many hotel choices in the area. This Hampton Inn was average at best. Breakfast is always an opportunity to shine and cold eggs and cold oatmeal do not help set the tone for the mornings.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Oscar M,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on our hotel. Our industry thrives on these comments to continuously improve ourselves. We would love the opportunity to have you back in the future, and provide you with a better, longer lasting impression! Please contact us directly, and we will take great care of you.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. The grounds are well maintained. The lobby and breakfast area was clean and attractive. Breakfast was adequate. The coffee was great. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. My room (a kingsize bed) was spacious and clean. I particularily appreciated the cleanliness of the bed linens right down to the duvet. It even smelled fresh:) The bed was quite comfortable. There are many good restaurants, a theatre and shopping within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Dear Debbie E,
Thank you for all of the positive feedback! Please keep us in mind for your next trip to Colorado Springs. We look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Breakfast in the morning, internet, pool and restaurants across the parking lot. All awesome. Even a movie theather across the parking lot allows families to have many options for just one night or a week!!

1  Thank Pete C

Dear Pete C,
Thank you kindly for all of your positive feedback! It was such a pleasure to have you and your family here with us for the week. Please do come back and see us soon!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed on a weekend and the price was more than reasonable. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfy rooms. Great Breakfast! I will be telling everyone about my stay and will tell family visiting to stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa C

Dear Melissa C,

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and liked it very much. It's like almost all Hamptons we stayed in untill now: spacious and clean rooms, very friendly staff, nice pool and jacuzzi and really good breakfast. The fresh popcorn in the afternoon was great!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linny-NL-09
HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Lenny_1975,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Please let us know when you will be in town again we will have the popcorn ready for you!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Colorado Springs, Hampton Inn off of I-25, Exit 138. It is a great location near major stores and restaurants. Staff is very courteous. It has great ammenities and my room was very clean. My bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family