“Graduation celebration!”

Ranked #8 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hanford, ca
“Graduation celebration!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great hotel, room was not ready early but that's the rule. Clean hotel, outstanding beds, breakfast and great staff. had an issue with billing, reserved on one card thru HH, but put on another, both were charged but they fixed. good location, many service and entertainment around hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for the feedback, and congratulations on the graduation! The hotel was so thrilled to share the special day with all of our graduates. Please keep us in mind for all of your future stays to the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Lexington, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Went to Colorado Springs for our daughter's graduation from Colorado College. Many places were booked when we went to make our reservations so we stumbled upon this hotel. We were very pleasantly surprised. It's only 10 minutes to downtown C. Springs and the college, and was very reasonably priced. Very quiet, decent breakfast, rooms very clean. We had two rooms - one standard with two queens and one suite with a king bed. The suite does not have a separate space from the bedroom but it is quite large and not much more than a standard room. Only problem we had was with the thermostat - you can't set it below 65, and we like to sleep in cooler rooms. Someone did come up in the middle of the night to fix the problem. Overall, we would recommend this hotel to others as a very good value.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HotelGMCOSWA, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs/I-25 South, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, we are so glad you found us as well! Yes, our hotel is great access to so many things in the Colorado Springs area. Its close to Interstate I 25, yet far enough away to enjoy the quiet, quaint neighborhood. Congratulations on your daughters graduation! Please keep us in mind the next time you visit the Colorado Springs area.
Denver, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The hotel seems to be newer than most of others in the area. The location is good: walking distance to several restaurants, theater, and Target store. I had to change a room due to my special sleeping arrangement and the front desk was more than willing to and did help me on the matter immediately. Both rooms were clean and overall service I experienced was super and no less.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear IL K,
We would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel for all of your lodging needs. The hotel was built and opened in 2008, and receives upgrades and updates each year in order to remain the best product we can. Our staff has remained extremely loyal, and they are what makes this hotel great. We do hope to see you again very soon!
Columbus, United States
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Extremely courteous and helpful staff. We had a late arrival and the night clerk made sure we were checked in as quickly as possible with a minimum of trouble. A great location, easy to get out onto the freeway or major roads.

Dear Glenn D,
We would like to thank you for taking the time and providing us with this positive feedback! We have an incredible staff, and could not be successful without them. I will ensure your comments are shared with the team. We look forward to seeing you next time!
Denver, United States
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Nice hotel, but the complimentary breakfast was horrible. No staff seen during the entire time I was eating, nothing got refilled, warmed up, and the eggs (omelets) tasted like rubber, as if they were sitting out for hours. There was water on the floor of the elevator (hard floor, not carpet) and when I went to the front desk to let them know, they blew me off and said they did not have a maintenance guy on duty, she could not do anything about it. (really???) I am on a cane, so I could not go get a rag or paper towel to clean it up. they seemed not to care.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Thomas M,
We truly appreciate all of the feedback. As a hotel, we thrive on all comments in order to continuously improve ourselves and team. The points you have brought to our attention have been addressed. The only thing left to do is to show you how great we can be! Please contact us next time you are in town, and the first night is on us. We look forward to seeing you soon!
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Even with a girls lacrosse team in the hotel, we had a quiet nights sleep and breakfast was handled very well with the amount of people in the lobby the following morning. The breakfast attendant was able to replenish the food items quickly and it was exactly the kind of breakfast you need after a long day on the road.

Dear Michael H,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Yes, that was a busy week for us with a Lacrosse tournament in town. Our breakfast attendant, Miss Carolyn, is actually a "Spirit of Hilton" award winner, which is a very prestigious award in Hilton brands! She takes great pride in her job, and it shows everyday. We appreciate your visit, and do hope you stay with us again in the future!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very accommodating and friendly. Quiet room- best nights sleep I've had in quite some time. I arrived very late and the manager was there waiting for me. She personally showed me my room to ensure it was to my liking. The breakfast was good, fresh coffee, clean quiet room, functional work out room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the positive comments! We are so pleased to hear our service has met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, we will be waiting for you!