“BIGGEST RIP OFF IN COLORADO SPRINGS!”
Review of Fat Boys Pizza

Fat Boys Pizza
Ranked #1,001 of 1,448 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BIGGEST RIP OFF IN COLORADO SPRINGS!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

They messed up my order for boneless wings. I drove back to the store on Murray & Airport to return the not so boneless wings. I waited for the boneless wings only to discover when I got home (for the 3rd time!) they were breaded Tyson chicken nuggets thrown in a styrofoam container with a container of crappy, disgusting bbq sauce, a container of fake garlic butter, and 2 itty bitty containers of fake parmesan cheese so I can make my own flavored wings while paying them $6.99/8! They ripped me off and refused to refund my hard earned $$$$ due to their appropriate "NO REFUND" policy.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AT THIS DISGUSTING INCOMPETENT CRAP HOLE!

• Visited February 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“worst management”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The manager "Tara" was as rude as could be and when I was over it she still ran my debit card for over $50 for a coupon $14.99 then told me she could not return it even though they decided to be closed and not deliver my food!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Rockymtngirlco
Dillon, Colorado
“driver threw a tantrum”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

6 dollar tip. On a 24 dollar delivery..guy peels out down my street..and runs the stop sign. When I called the store to let manager know. He hung up on me.
[--] this place

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank jerry g
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Yum!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We decided to order in and have a movie night our final night in Colorado Springs. Chose Fat Boys pizza for something new, and were not disappointed. Very reasonable prices. Friendly staff and prompt delivery. Pizza is delicious! Try the cheesy bread sticks-you won't be disappointed!

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Kimberly W
Florance, South Carolina
“They have the Best Pizza!”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

They have so many things to choose from! We did the pizza and wings special and it was great. Just remember to ask for the free breadstix you will love them.

• Visited June 2011