Rodeway Inn and Suites
$179
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$159
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$171
$189
$161
  • Pool
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$182
$186
Travelocity
$261
$212
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We chose this inn for its location. My husband was there for business and my 12 year old and I decided to tag along. The first thing that attracted us was the grounds. Everything was clean and green. The outdoor pool was a very sparkling blue and quite refreshing after a three hour car trip with no air conditioning! Our room was very spacious with two queen beds and a little table with two chairs. Everyone on the staff that we encountered was very friendly and quite helpful with any requests. Although it is not in the best part of town, we never felt unsafe. There are also numerous fast food places within walking distance, although I would not recommend venturing out after dark.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2011

we reserved several rooms for an extended stay. all of the rooms had some odor and we were afraid to stay there. the staff was friendly but nothing about this hotel resembled the pics on the website. we checked out the next morning, sorry

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank coolrman33
Lunchpail, Owner at Rodeway Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2011

Thank you for your input. I think odor is huge. We noticed a variety of smells in several rooms whether it be from a prior guest smoking or a pet or cooking. We have addressed the problem by appointing a person in charge of smells. We also established a schedule for getting all rooms ozoned on a far more frequent basis. We have noticed a difference and I am certain many guests unknowingly appreiciate your input from that stand point. As far as the photos go, I took them all myself recently at this hotel. I can't understand how anyone coulld say it does not resemble the property becasue, it is the property. I can show anyone exactly were I stood at the hotel to take any one of the photos on the web site.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Located in an older area, somewhat in decline, surrounded by other budget motels. Neighborhood was quiet at night. We walked to dinner without safety concern. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very basic and I did not partake, we brought our own coffee and filters for in room brewing. King room was spacious, but the bathroom tiny with only toilet and tub, the sink being located in the room. Bed was softer than I like, but I slept well. Linens were not deluxe but were clean and fresh. Room includes microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. Internet reliable and free. Spent half what I would have in a downtown hotel, about 5 minutes away, which made for a very economical weekend. I attended a course during the day, spouse enjoyed sight-seeing.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2011

We traveling across the USA . Started 6 weeks ago . Staying in motels along the way . This place is by far the Best we have stayed in .
Clean . Friendly . Close to what we wanted to do ,
It is on a main road but you know it's here so if it bothers you get a room at the back of the hotel ,
Dan on reception was exceptional

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 22, 2011

needs a little TLC a little rundown what i mean the rooms are showing there age.for the up most the rooms were clean and the rates were OK the staff was Friendly. I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple