All reviews waffles several restaurants within walking distance executive room special shout stay there again continental breakfast is the breakfast area room was clean air conditioning hard boiled eggs nice facility convenient location fresh fruit stayed one night hot tub parking lot hotel is located
Reviewed September 11, 2018

This Fairfield Inn on Commerce Dr. is a newer hotel located right off I 25. This hotel is clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. Renee at the reception desk was especially helpful. The lady that maintained the breakfast area was very friendly making every effort to accommodate the hotel guest. We stayed in this hotel six days while exploring Colorado Springs area. The room is good size as is the bath area. We had a couple of issues with our room. We reported this by phone to the front desk. They went unaddressed the first day. We reported the issues to the hotel manager the next day and they were resolved promptly. Breakfast is great with good variety. The only complaint is they had scrambled eggs everyday with no other egg option. The internet was slow sometimes.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Nicholas N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Hello 47MaineYankee,

Thank you for leaving feedback with us! We appreciate you taking the time and providing feedback to us during your stay. We are thrilled to hear that you appreciated the team's hospitality, that is what we are here to do. I am glad to hear that we took care of your issue promptly, we strive for 100% satisfaction and if we missed something we will correct it right away.Your feedback was shared with our team and we look forward to serving you again next time!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

What a delight to have found this hotel. Right off the freeway, it was easy to get to. The rooms were tastefully decorated with comfortable beds. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful! Breakfast was included and the food was excellent. The staff person who prepared and took care of the breakfast, her name was Kathy, was just lovely and had a lovely smile and a kind word for everybody! The front desk person named Renee was so nice and eager to help. The manager that was there was named Jennifer and she bent over backwards to make my grandchildren and myself not only comfortable but eager to return on our next trip to Colorado Springs. I definitely give this hotel 10 out of 10 stars!

Room Tip: Our 4th floor corner room had a beautiful view! The kids loved the pool!
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Hello Valibaba,

It was a pleasure serving you while you stayed with us! We strive for each guest to have a memorable experience while staying with us and it sounds like our team provided you while the service you deserve. Your feedback is valued and has been shared with our team. We look forward to serving you again and thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Airforce Academy.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Our stay started with Hope greeting us at the front desk. She was friendly, worked efficiently and we were off to our room. Our room was spotless and in less than 15 minutes the front desk called and asked if everything was too our liking! I have stayed in all levels of hotel around the world and I have never had the front desk check if our room was in order!! WOW! Great service. All employees were friendly. The breakfast staff told us good morning, housekeeping asked if we needed anything, any time we passes an employee they greeted us. I really felt like they wanted me to enjoy my stay. I met Nick the manager who took time to ask us about our stay, what were our plans and offered suggestions which were perfect. You could tell he cared about us enjoying our stay. Next visit we will stay here!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Nicholas N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hello Bootlegger77,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review at Colorado Springs Fairfield Inn & Suites Airforce Academy. It was a pleasure serving you and our team is thrilled to know that we were so hospitable. We want each of our guests to leave with a lasting impression and wake up feeling assured they made the right decision by staying with us. We will see you soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel conveniently located for all that we wanted to do. The staff was very friendly and courteous, the rooms were clean, and our stay was great. The breakfast had a lot of variety, too! My boys loved that you could add chocolate chips to the waffles! Nice hotel for the price!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike F
Nicholas N, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Hello Mike F,

Thank you for leaving feedback about your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Airforce Academy. It sounds like our team provided the best experience possible during your stay and you rested easy. We want each of our guests to optimistic when coming to stay with us. Whether it is for leisure or business we want each guest to wake up rejuvenated! We are glad to serve you and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2018

We stayed here three nights in late June. We rented two rooms. Because of car trouble we were late arriving but called ahead to inform them we would be there. My son was given keys and assigned to a room that was occupied. A very difficult situation particularly considering his significant hearing loss. One room was not serviced on the second day and all they were able to do was deliver clean towels. A swim team checked in on the second day and had a loud party immediately across the hall until late in the evening. Two keys to our room quit working and had to be reprogrammed. My wife reported a missing special cosmetic that was taken or thrown away. The breakfast was well served and the lady in charge was on top of things. The room was clean and the hotel was recently updated although it was in a business center that was not well kept. I have stayed at Marriott facilities a number of times. When I return home I find a $260 pending charge on my credit card although I had paid my bill in full for the two rooms. I have never experienced this with Marriott before. I contacted the hotel to have them remove it. I was informed it was a contingency for incidentals. This is like a week after I stayed there. I did not agree to the charge and bought no incidentals. ??? They refused to remove the charge. I dealt with them and my card company for several hours over several days and they still refused to remove the charge. I gave them 24 hours to get it off. They didn't. So I filed a complaint with the BBB and wrote a certified letter to the CEO of Marriott that I told them I would do if they didn't get the charge off in 24 hours. Within 24 hours of filing the complaint with the BBB the charge was removed. This was a bad and completely unnecessary experience. The General Manager did call and apologize and wrote an email. A bit late I feel. Will not stay here again. Am considering not staying at a Marriott in future.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Reality4u

Dear Reality4u,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It looks like the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize. The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would be frustrated too if I had a series of issues like you encountered, we don't want you to leave the hotel without confidence knowing that we are doing everything in our power to make sure these issues don't occur for future guests staying with us. These issues have been addressed to the team and we hope to see you back soon to restore faith in our hotel and especially our brand.