We loved the location of this hotel. Beautiful views! They do need to change the entrance door. No automatic door?!..very inconvenient when you have several pieces of luggage. The staff was decent & rooms comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool very much. Breakfast however looked great but a small area to eat especially when other guests who were done eating just sat their and socialized oblivious to those who wanted to enjoy breakfast as well. :-/ This of course is no reflection on the hotel but nevertheless affects your stay when you must find some where else to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-25 in Colorado Springs, our hotel sits less than a mile away from the Air Force Academy and the shopping of the Chapel Hills Mall. Our Marriott hotel offers a great view of the Rocky Mountains and a short drive to the outdoor attractions at Garden of the Gods or Pikes Peak. Guests will be in walking distance of many restaurants and less than 15 minutes from Colorado College and the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
- Fairfield Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Fairfield Inn