We spent three days at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Surprisingly to us, the breakfast was excellent: eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, bagels, cakes....: A very wide range of items and hot and well stocked - made starting the day so easy and efficient. The rooms were well taken care of - spacious, comfortable, clean. Nice location for restaurants within walking distance and many more within a short drive along with movie houses, shopping malls and of course mountains! No exercise room but we walked all day in the mountains so we didn't need any. The pool and hot-tub helped with the knee aches from the hikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-25 in Colorado Springs, our hotel sits less than a mile away from the Air Force Academy and the shopping of the Chapel Hills Mall. Our Marriott hotel offers a great view of the Rocky Mountains and a short drive to the outdoor attractions at Garden of the Gods or Pikes Peak. Guests will be in walking distance of many restaurants and less than 15 minutes from Colorado College and the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
- Fairfield Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Fairfield Inn