I stayed here for a week during the national speech and debate tournament and my overall experience was just OK. I gave it 4 stars because of the price and the staff of the hotel, but the accommodations were just 3 stars.
Pros: staff was friendly and helpful, nice selection of breakfast food, rooms were clean, good location for me.
Cons: rooms were outdated and lacked microwave or refrigerator, that would have been very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-25 in Colorado Springs, our hotel sits less than a mile away from the Air Force Academy and the shopping of the Chapel Hills Mall. Our Marriott hotel offers a great view of the Rocky Mountains and a short drive to the outdoor attractions at Garden of the Gods or Pikes Peak. Guests will be in walking distance of many restaurants and less than 15 minutes from Colorado College and the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
- Fairfield Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Fairfield Inn