Booked this hotel based on the previous reviews and reasonable rates. We were not disappointed. We arrived late (11:30) and the night manager had the key to our room ready and waiting for us. Unfortunately, the room was already occupied and we woke the occupants up trying to get the key to work. Once that was straightened out everthing else was fine. The hotel is easy to get to and the rooms are reasonably quiet even though the hotel is near the freeway. There are several restaurants in the immediate area. The room was clean and well maintained. The rooms are good sized and the beds are very comfortable. Good breakfast with do-it-yourself waffles and everything else for a continental breakfast. Nice wide-screen TVs in the rooms. All in all, a nice stay at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-25 in Colorado Springs, our hotel sits less than a mile away from the Air Force Academy and the shopping of the Chapel Hills Mall. Our Marriott hotel offers a great view of the Rocky Mountains and a short drive to the outdoor attractions at Garden of the Gods or Pikes Peak. Guests will be in walking distance of many restaurants and less than 15 minutes from Colorado College and the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
- Fairfield Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Fairfield Inn