“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Butte, United States
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My sister and I were taking a long trip and stayed at this hotel for only a short period of time. The room was good for the price and the beds were pretty comfortable. It felt clean and sanitary to sleep in. However, if you're a person who likes to workout in the morning like I am, I recommend finding a gym. They only have a little room just big enough for a treadmill, elliptical and bike - there is little to no room for much else. The breakfast was decent enough, some hot eggs, potatoes, make-your-own waffles and the usual toast, yogurt, bagels, etc. Overall I would recommend this hotel. The quality you get for the price is better than most and the service and people were extremely nice and responsive. They greeted and said goodbye to us with a smile and a thank you.

2 Thank Jessica Y

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I would like to give you some feedback on our recent stay.

I had a bit of trouble getting the web-based reservations to work properly, so I called the hotel directly. The young lady that answered the phone was extremely helpful and efficient. I am sorry that I do not remember her name. I called the night of the 11th of May.

When we arrived for our visit we were greeted by Chuck and things continued to go very smoothly. He was a pleasure to talk to and had a great sense of humor.

The lady running the breakfast on the morning of the 16th of May was great! Our year and a half old son tends to make quite the mess during mealtimes, so we clean the area under his high chair when we leave.

She saw us and made a point that she was willing to clean it up for us and for us to "not worry about it..."

This simple act was very encouraging and helped make our stay much less stressful.

I would like to pass on our greatest appreciations to the staff, they were all very pleasant, helpful and understanding.

Especially the members that I mentioned above.

The room was wonderfully clean and was able to allow our toddler to simply "roam free" throughout the room after very minimal baby proofing.

The bed was very comfortable, but the pillows were a bit thin and soft for our preferences.
The breakfast was pleasant and had a good variety of choices.

Overall, we had a wonderful stay in Colorado Springs and the Fairfield helped make it that way.

We will stay here again.

Thank you very much and please pass on these remarks to the staff

Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

The employees were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and they already had our requested rollaway bed in the room when we arrived. The beds were very comfortable there was a wonderful breakfast the next morning.

Cerro, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

The hotel room was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable! I had forgot my shampoo and Elena the house keeper was very considerate in the morning to provide me with extra! If all house keepers in all hotels were as friendly as Elena it would make all stays just as pleasant as we had! She was very friendly and my son was all smiles with her! The hotel was very clean and we enjoyed everything from the swimming pool to the complimentary breakfast! Thank you! We will be returning!

• Stayed May 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

staff is amazing I loved it it felt like home!! Thanks to all but most to house keepers Nerey and Elena. Place very neat n clean I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks so much for a great experience

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank nadializeth
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was in a studio style suite. Bed behind the business area. It worked well for the people I had to meet with. Staff was great as were the amenities including the breakfast. The only less than perfect part of my stay was a very unstable and slow wifi connection. This does not bode well for the business traveller needing on line access for business meetings. Otherwide it was an enjoyable, pleasant stay.

Room Tip: The studio suites are erfect for the business traveller who will have clients in a room without the...