Having stayed at this hotel before and having a good experience, I did not hesitate to stay again.
Previously, we had a room with a king bed. This trip we had my father-in-law, so we got a room with two queen beds. My wife had foot surgery and was using a knee scooter. While a king room seemed spacious, the two queen bed room seems cramped, especially since she had to use the scooter. I asked about a handicapped room with two queen beds, but was told they do not have such rooms.
The breakfast was the usual standard fair. While not outstanding, it was hot and good enough. LIvia (I think that was her name) was working the breakfast area and although it was packed with people, she kept everything stocked. I have never seen someone working the breakfast area who worked so hard, and was so friendly. I was happy to give her a tip!
The evening and morning desk personnel was friendly and helpful.
I stayed again about two weeks later. Everything was the same, friendly staff, etc. One difference, however, was that in the bathroom of my room, there were two small globs of dried toothpaste from a previous occupant. To my rememberance, this was the only cleanliness issue I encountered in four visits.
I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Colorado Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Airport Offers Comfort and Convenience Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 2.5 miles from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS), we are your ideal destination. Begin your day with our 'Express Start' breakfast which features a variety of delicious breakfast items, including our exclusive cinnamon rolls, omelets, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage and much more. No matter what brings you to Colorado Springs, your room is your personal retreat. The key word is comfort with our Simply Smart luxurious bedding, expanded cable with HBO, refrigerator, microwave,flat screen t.v., DVD players as well as our exclusive Kohler showerhead. NEw pool And Hot Tub. Imagine having all the tools you need for business, high-speed Internet, spacious desk with ergonomic chairs, 24 hour business center, copying and faxing services for your convenience.A choice location for the business traveler we are less than 2 miles from Peterson Air Force Base, Lockheed Martin, ITT, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Ratheon, SI International, Serco, Arinc, Coca Cola, Siemens, and General Dynamics. Families appreciate this great location. We are situated off of I-24 with easy access to several local attractions. Come and rise the Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak America's mountain, tour the awe-inspiring Garden of the Gods, take a chance at the Cripple Creek Casinos, Cliff Dwelling and see a concert at the World Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport Hotel Colorado Springs
- Holiday Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Holiday Inn