“"Best Holiday Inn Express...EVER"”

Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #48 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed February 9, 2014

From the minute I checked in to me checking out, I was treated like I was family. The Front Desk folks were friendly and helpful. The sweet lady that was in charge of the breakfast was excellent. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and professional. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that visits Colorado Springs.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
sharon c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you, for taking the time to describe your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Airport Colorado Springs, Colorado. We are so glad you wrote a review for us. It was a pleasure to read that you had a wonderful stay and that you appreciated our friendly staff and our fantastic Express Start Breakfast Bar. Barbara our breakfast bar attendant was so tickled when I told her about your wonderful compliments. We think she is a sweet lady too! Your know she has worked for Holiday Inn Express Family for 12 years now. and now you are a part of our family too! So next time you are in town Scott, Come on home to the Holiday Inn Express Airport and Stay Smart!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is my fourth stay at this hotel, each a year or two apart. My last stay was in December 2012. I continue to return here because of the warm and friendly staff. Having been 13 months since my last visit, they all recognized me from my previous visit, which was surprising and refreshing. Lisa and Jackie helped me get settled in and when I was under the weather (cold or bronchitis) the staff offered to get medicine, food, or beverage, should I have needed it. Barbara's friendly smile greets you each morning at breakfast and she ensures your nutrition needs are met. They treat you like family and it is greatly appreciiated! The addition of the indoor pool and whirlpool bath is another welcome benefit. Thanks so much for your awesome hospitality, I look forward to the next visit! Victor R.

Room Tip: The odd numbered rooms provide a beautiful view of Pike's Peak and the top of the Garden of the...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
sharon c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

We are so glad you have enjoyed staying with us. I agree Lisa and Jackie always give our guest a worm welcome. And Barbara is like a mother to us all. So it is so fitting that she is the Breakfast Bar hostess. We can not wait to see you again. Our staff works hard to provide excellent service to everyone. We you come back you will see our brand new Pool and hot tub! We have also remodeled the breakfast bar, fitness center and meeting room. Please stop by the front desk and ask for me Sharon , so I can thank you in person. Thank you, again for your kind words.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

The staff was so friendly and helpful, check-in was wonderful, the breakfast bar was great. The room was very clean. Our experience in this Holiday Inn Express was fabulous. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family at would be staying in Colorado Springs.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
sharon c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Hello Sandra, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us in December. The Holidays are about family and we want you to think of us as your extended family here at the Holiday Inn Express Airport, Colorado Springs, Colorado. It is always a joy to hear that our guest had a fantastic time here. As IHG rewards member you already know about the awesome things that are happening with IHG rewards. Upon your return you will have a choice of welcome amenities, either you can choose the welcome amenity goodie bag or as a Gold Member you will receive 300 IHG rewards point. On behave of my team. We would like to thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

From the day of check in to the day we checked out, our stay was awesome. The room was clean and the breakfast was fabulous. The staff was very caring and courteous. They always asked if we needed anything to make our stay more comfortable. We would definitely recommend this facility to our friends and family to lodge at when the are visiting the Colorado Springs area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
sharon c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank You, Reginald ! We are so happy that you had a wonderful stay at our Holiday Inn Express Airport Colorado Springs. As you know there are changes everywhere- New Great Room, Business Center, Fitness Center. Breakfast Bar, Pool and Hot Tub, However, we kept what you love most, a comfortable retreat for a relaxing night's sleep and our generous complimentary Express Start Breakfast to get your day started with a nutritious meal. Plus, we are starting the remodel of our sleeping rooms. It will be fantastic when you come back. Please, stop by and say hi upon your return. Just ask for Sharon. Thanks again, for your kind words, and Stay Smart!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was my first stay at this Holiday Inn Express. From the initial phone call until checkout, Lauren was very pleasant, professional and overall awesome person to work with. She eagerly accommodated our group (teenage girls) and her suggestions and ideas were very much welcomed. The check in clerk, the breakfast bar server and housekeeping staff I visited with, were all very friendly and offered any assistance they could to make our stay enjoyable. I found the rooms very clean as was the breakfast area. The lobby has a very warm and homey atmosphere. It was a great place to get away from the "girls" for a while. I will most definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We reserved a king suite. This consisted of a LARAGE living room area (with a pull out sofa) with a...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
sharon c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

We are so glad the we could be a stress reliever for you and your group. You are why we are here. Your group of girl volleyball players were awesome as well. I am so glad you made it here safely. I know the weather was bad that night. I'm glad we could offer a warm welcome on your arrival. The next time you are in the Colorado Springs area come see us again. Make this your home away from home. maybe you group will have time to take a swimming in the pool or
lounge in the hot tub and maybe see Pikes peak, The Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Come and see all the beauty of Colorado Springs. We welcome any Sports Teams, Military, Sororities, Associations, Clubs, Churches and Business. Well you know, Everybody is welcome to Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Airport Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I am a fan of Holiday Inn Express in all of my travels. This particular location went above and beyond to make my experience here a pleasure. From Lauren picking me up at the airport herself to Chris allowing me to pay later for a cold soda.
Our venue was wonderful and a huge success!! Thanks again Lauren for everything!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you!!! I think we have a awesome team too! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!. As you know we have completely remodeled the Lobby , breakfast bar, meeting room and fitness center. And I hope the next time you come to Colorado Springs, you will have time to kick your shoe off and take a dip in our New Pool and Hot tub.
The Holiday inn Express has so many new things coming in 2014. Our Express Start Breakfast will have new healthy items Turkey Bacon, Greek Yogurt and Kelloggs Berry Cereal, along with the items you know and love such as our Cinnamon Rolls, Pancakes, Cheddar Cheese Omelettes, Ham, Bacon, and Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, Royal Cup Coffee and much more... Please, come by the front desk I would love to have the opportunity to thank you in person. just ask for Sharon and as always Stay Smart.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed four nights at this Holiday Inn Express. A newer motel, clean, nice accommodations. WiFi worked well but had to relog in each day. Nice clean breakfast room. Mattresses just ok -- a little worn. Still a nice place to stay. We'd stay there again.

Room Tip: We had KS, non smoking.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
sharon c, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you, for your kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to you coming back again, and again and again. The Holiday Inn Express Airport is a contemporary hotel for the value oriented guest. Fresh, clean and cool and just minutes away from Pikes Peak- America's Mountain and very close to local attractions such as garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Cripple Creek Casinos, Fort Carson and Peterson Air Force Base. Next time you come to Colorado Springs, sit back relax and enjoy the sights and
as always Stay with us and Start Smart.