Arrived to find that this hotel is under major renovation which was not disclosed when booking. The room we were given was next to the elevator which had open walls in the machinery room. All day and night we heard the noise of the hydraulic pumps and motors running every time someone rode the elevator. Much of the facility was blocked for construction. Several fire & smoke detectors were covered with plastic and inoperable. Areas like the exercise area and the dining area were not available or else dirty, unkept and cramped. Poorly maintained, the whole place looked like a tenement. Unfortunately, the reservation was "non-refundable" and we would be charged the entire amount is we cancelled or changed our reservation. Pathetic. Stay away from Holiday Inn and especially Bookings.com. Complete rip-offs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Airport Offers Comfort and Convenience Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 2.5 miles from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS), we are your ideal destination. Begin your day with our 'Express Start' breakfast which features a variety of delicious breakfast items, including our exclusive cinnamon rolls, omelets, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage and much more. No matter what brings you to Colorado Springs, your room is your personal retreat. The key word is comfort with our Simply Smart luxurious bedding, expanded cable with HBO, refrigerator, microwave,flat screen t.v., DVD players as well as our exclusive Kohler showerhead. NEw pool And Hot Tub. Imagine having all the tools you need for business, high-speed Internet, spacious desk with ergonomic chairs, 24 hour business center, copying and faxing services for your convenience.A choice location for the business traveler we are less than 2 miles from Peterson Air Force Base, Lockheed Martin, ITT, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Ratheon, SI International, Serco, Arinc, Coca Cola, Siemens, and General Dynamics. Families appreciate this great location. We are situated off of I-24 with easy access to several local attractions. Come and rise the Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak America's mountain, tour the awe-inspiring Garden of the Gods, take a chance at the Cripple Creek Casinos, Cliff Dwelling and see a concert at the World Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport Hotel Colorado Springs
- Holiday Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Holiday Inn