Needed to spend one night near the Colorado Springs Airport and wound up here using Hotwire. I've been in other Holiday Inn Express properties before and found them to be pretty bare bones facilities albeit with a good breakfast. Generally they are very plain non-descript motel rooms, but not this one. Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs is an all suites type facility, each room consisting of a bedroom living room and small kitchenette (sink, coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator). The bedroom and living area are actually separate rooms with a solid wall between. Very much on a level of a Hyatt House or Residence Inn. Plus, the room was actually decorated quite nicely (decent furniture including a very comfortable sofa, tables, chairs, nice carpet and curtains and two large screen TV's (with all the hookups to attach your own video). The morning breakfast is traditional Holiday Inn Express fare which is above average. This hotel is definitely above a Holiday Inn Express experience. If you need to stay near the airport you would have no complaints at all about picking this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Airport Offers Comfort and Convenience Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 2.5 miles from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS), we are your ideal destination. Begin your day with our 'Express Start' breakfast which features a variety of delicious breakfast items, including our exclusive cinnamon rolls, omelets, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage and much more. No matter what brings you to Colorado Springs, your room is your personal retreat. The key word is comfort with our Simply Smart luxurious bedding, expanded cable with HBO, refrigerator, microwave,flat screen t.v., DVD players as well as our exclusive Kohler showerhead. NEw pool And Hot Tub. Imagine having all the tools you need for business, high-speed Internet, spacious desk with ergonomic chairs, 24 hour business center, copying and faxing services for your convenience.A choice location for the business traveler we are less than 2 miles from Peterson Air Force Base, Lockheed Martin, ITT, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Ratheon, SI International, Serco, Arinc, Coca Cola, Siemens, and General Dynamics. Families appreciate this great location. We are situated off of I-24 with easy access to several local attractions. Come and rise the Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak America's mountain, tour the awe-inspiring Garden of the Gods, take a chance at the Cripple Creek Casinos, Cliff Dwelling and see a concert at the World Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport Hotel Colorado Springs
- Holiday Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Holiday Inn