Stayed here with my two teens to visit family. It wasn't my first choice in the area, but they had available rooms, and the price was right. When we arrived, the room I had asked for was ready (upper floor, quiet, end of hall). The young woman at the desk was very professional and pleasant, we were impressed. It might be because of the fact that there was no pool, or because it was a Thursday night, but there was not any noisy kids or patrons, and no slamming doors at night. Room was clean, not too small for the 3 of us. The front desk clerk in the morning was very busy with the phone ringing as soon as she finished one call, and several people leaving room keys as I was asking for a razor, but she handled it cheerfully and professionally. Breakfast was sufficient with tons of bread/carb choices. I was glad they offered yogurt and bananas for my own tastes. No complaints!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Airport Offers Comfort and Convenience Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 2.5 miles from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS), we are your ideal destination. Begin your day with our 'Express Start' breakfast which features a variety of delicious breakfast items, including our exclusive cinnamon rolls, omelets, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage and much more. No matter what brings you to Colorado Springs, your room is your personal retreat. The key word is comfort with our Simply Smart luxurious bedding, expanded cable with HBO, refrigerator, microwave,flat screen t.v., DVD players as well as our exclusive Kohler showerhead. NEw pool And Hot Tub. Imagine having all the tools you need for business, high-speed Internet, spacious desk with ergonomic chairs, 24 hour business center, copying and faxing services for your convenience.A choice location for the business traveler we are less than 2 miles from Peterson Air Force Base, Lockheed Martin, ITT, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Ratheon, SI International, Serco, Arinc, Coca Cola, Siemens, and General Dynamics. Families appreciate this great location. We are situated off of I-24 with easy access to several local attractions. Come and rise the Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak America's mountain, tour the awe-inspiring Garden of the Gods, take a chance at the Cripple Creek Casinos, Cliff Dwelling and see a concert at the World Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Colorado Springs Airport Hotel Colorado Springs
- Holiday Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Holiday Inn