“Ramada”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #88 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Room was clean and quiet. Hotel was located close to the hospital in which I had a family member staying overnight. Price was in line with the quality of the facility. Older hotel but well kept.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

A Wyndham traveler
NEWTON
Reviewed October 15, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2012

If you stay here, I hope you got a good deal. First of all, it is nowhere near the airport, so the name is misleading. You can however, get this place for a steal ($32) on hotwire. The staff is friendly enough. Lobby and halls smelled a bit musty, but my room seemed very clean. Tub had a few small rust spots, but the rest seemed in good repair. Comfortable beds and linens made for 2 decent nights sleep. Small tv with not many cable channels and wifi are the entertainment options. However, if you need a clean quiet warm room for not much money, this will do just fine.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2012

It was pretty awful as the place was under renovation and the walls had been painted with no wet paint sign and I got paint all over my clothes.

The continental breakfast wasn't even existant. Just a couple pieces or fruit a couple muffins and some coffee.

Not all the lights worked in the room - burned out bulbs.

Had to switch rooms twice - once because room was on floor with construction and once because the room smelled like smoke.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MICHELE F
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The stay was good. The contential breaksfast in the morning was good. The carpet in the room has a tear in it and needs replaced

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The motel was not my first choice, but due to Wyndham Rewards and a reservation staff that does not speak English as na first Language, I ended up here. A supervisor I spoke too after being booked into a literal known dump in Castle Rock, CO rather than the very good Days Inn in the same city I thought I was booked in, booked me here late at night. That was OK, but he gave me the wrong directions and I do thank the night Desk Clerk for her help in finding the place in a city I do not know well after dark.

The motel itself was not super terrible, at least the bed was OK to sleep on and the room did not have bed bugs. I did not rate the service bad because of the night Desk Clerk, she was very nice; however, they day clerk set outside the front door reading and smoking a pipe. I am highly allergic to all tobacco smoke. So the night clerk gets a 5 for service and the Day guy a zero if I could have given it to him. The other negatives were I do not feel the place was that clean and the rooms, well I would not do a long term stay there.

Room Tip: This palce is out of the way, do not trust Wyndham reservations for directions. The exit I was give...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I would like to thank the Managers and all the staff at the Ramada Limited East in Colorado Springs, Colorado for making my stay very pleasant and making my vacation one I will not soon forget.
Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. It really is a big bonus that pets are allowed. I love my two Chihuahaus and they are apart of my family. Having them with me was not a hassle and I greatly appreciate that. I look forward to staying at the Ramada Limited East again. I will definitely recommend the Ramada Limited East in Colorado Springs, Colorado to my friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo