Hotel is clean with a friendly staff. Had a "studio" room which was really small, hence the name "studio". Walls EXTREMELY thin, you can hear everything going on in the room next to you. When their alarm goes off, expect to be awakened as if it is in your room. Breakfast average Marriott fare, but they need to stay on top of keeping the items from being empty. Not my best Marriott experience. From a Platinum Marriott member.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is the perfect hotel whether staying for one night or several weeks! With the Rocky Mountains at our doorstep, we invite you to discover Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Spend a day browsing the unique shops of Manitou Springs and Old Colorado City or the boutiques at The Broadmoor. For the adventurous, Seven Falls, Cave of the Winds, miles of scenic hiking and the rush of Royal Gorge white water await! You will find us conveniently located on the I-25 corridor near Ft. Carson, Peterson AFB, Memorial Hospital, the US Olympic Complex, the World Arena, and the thriving bustle of downtown. Our large and fully appointed suites offer everything you need to make our hotel your home away from home and our devoted staff is always at your service. Relax, stay strong, and be productive at the Residence Inn, Colorado Springs South! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Colorado Springs South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Residence Inn