Stayed here for 4 nights in Sept 2013. Great location; near lots of tourist things to do. If your looking for a basic place to stay with quick breakfast options, this place is great. It is not a luxury hotel where you want to spend all your time in your room.
Pros: price reasonable, clean, safe area, no noise problems, room didn't smell, continental breakfast (with waffles-yum), and one of girls working the front desk was very helpful in giving advice on local attractions (worth seeing/not worth your time). There is an elevator if you have bad knees like me :)
Cons: didn't have sound on a few of the TV channels (?), if you like firm mattress & really soft pillows - great, if you like soft mattress & firm pillows - you're out of luck. The room with ice machine (only on 1st flr) smelled funny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Econo Lodge hotel in Colorado Springs offering fabulous accommodations, Clean Rooms, a convenient location, free wireless Internet, and easy access to area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Econo Lodge North Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Sleep Inn