“stay again”

Ranked #79 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Los Angeles, California
“stay again”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am glad I found this place. I go to this area once a month and will come back. The room was clean and very roomy. breakfast was great too. Nice to have fresh fruit and enjoyed waffles.

Indoor pool was great and also fitness center.

Most of all the staff was great and very friendly. Couldnt expect more.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our property. I am glad to hear that you found ous staff to be friendly and helpful as well as good housekeeping staff. Dont forget our pool and spa in indoor and is open all year . Hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mansfield, Ohio, Usa
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had a family emergency trip to Colorado Springs from Ohio in order to care for my Mom while Dad was in hospital, and to apply for Medicaid. I was able to stay securely without any commotion to disturb me. The room itself was very nice and very clean, and the bed comfortable and I had everything I would ever need to stay satisfied. There was a free continental breakfast every morning which was kept up at a moments notice by wonderful staff members. All the varied staff members I met were very compassionate and helpful, always coming to my aid when needed. There was a clean and refreshing pool and hot tub available as well. There was 'in facility' washing machine and dryer which I was so grateful to discover, especially as I had run out of anything clean and was contemplating an emergency shopping trip. :D Days Inn's long term stay rates were so doable that I told them that the next time I needed to come back I would always stay there. Thanks Days Inn!

Room Tip: WiFi is available but good connection only on upper floor. If you want to be close to Pool with a f...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
super8-07246, General Manager at Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
We appreciate your time writing a review of your recent stay. I am glad that to hear that you find your accommodation to be clean and comfortable . We will continue to provide a friendly atmosphere to all our guest. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our reasonable rates. Hope to see soon.
Sterling, Colorado
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in June 2013 for a basketball tournament. The cost was approximately $80 for a night. The room was clean. The internet was horrible, it kept cutting out and would not stay connect. I was even close to the router, which is located in the front office. The rooms were just a plain hotel room, nothing special. Still had the old large TV box set.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
super8-07246, Manager at Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you find our guest room to be clean and reasonable price We will check our internet service to assure a better connection is provided. Hope to see you back.
Webb City, Missouri
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed one night, and although I would say that our stay was ok, we would most likely try a different hotel the next time we came to Colorado Springs. The hotel was easy to find. The room was a little out-dated, but clean enough. We didn't have an ice bucket, so I had to go to the front desk and ask for one. The pool towels were not in the pool room, so I had to go to the front desk and ask for one. The next morning at breakfast, several items had run out and no one was checking, so I had to go to the front desk and ask. The front desk gal was friendly and got what was needed, but I felt like I was having to go to the front desk a lot. The wi-fi didn't work in our room, don't know why. My kids played in the indoor pool, but it was busy and very noisy. Overall, no big complaints, just little ones, but not impressed with overall stay. If you get a good deal, then not a bad place to stay (I didn't see any bugs or trash laying around, so that's a plus).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family