“So So”

Ranked #80 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Saint Albans
“So So”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Room not too bad. Good price for it. No elevator so had to take steps with all my luggage. Did not receive room I reserved. I reserved king got two doubles. Breakfast mediocre no hot foods at all other than waffles but then again I can appreciate the cheap rates in exchange for hot foods!! The hotel desk was a nightmare. It took 35 minutes to check in with only 2 people in front of me. They clearly did not know what they were doing. Then when I returned home, i find they charged me whats quoted on my receipt and another charge for 13 dollars. Also Wyndham website failed to tell us the pool was out of commission. Pool was why I chose this particular hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for taking your time in sharing your experience during your stay. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our low rates. Although ,we are sorry to hear that we did not met you expectations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
HOUSTON
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is an older hotel. But still nice, they are pet friendly and very close to airport and most major highways. Staff was very friendly even though my reservation was messed up. They did help to correct it as quickly as possible

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at our property. I am glad to hear that our location and pet friendly property provided you convenience and that our front desk was able to assist you in correcting your reservation in a timely manner.

Hope to see back at our property.
Moreno Valley, California
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our stay was great. Kids enjoyed the indoor heated pool and the spa. breakfast was good especially the make your own waffles. breakfast room was a good size, I did not feel crowded like other hotel. front desk was so helpful and very polite. I did stay here a year ago and wasnt planning to stay again but I did when i found out that its a days inn now and to try it. Its a much nicer stay. Room are very clean .Location is also excellent, restaurant nearby, shopping mall not too far.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 18, 2012

It was labor day weekend and most hotel are booked . I am glad we stayed. swimming pool/spa was great very clean. Room is very spacious and good housekeeping. It is also convenient to shopping and eatery. Front desk very professional and hospitality is great. We will sure come come on our next vacation.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family