“Double Treee Colorado Springs”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs
Ranked #16 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Placentia, United States
“Double Treee Colorado Springs”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Professional Staff, very friendly, good location very accessible to the freeway, excellent restaurant and lounge, very clean rooms with great mountain views. Will stay there again on my next visit I feel like being at home. Again love the warm and friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Vincent S
Sherri S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you for your kind words on your recent visit. We can't ask for a better review than the one you gave! We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Santa Fe, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The stay started off horrific, maintainence issues all over the Room. We called front desk 5 times with no answer, light not working at desk, AC broken, Refrig broken, Dirty bathroom, pillows smelled like old man... We paid top dollar during Memorial weekend to stay in a SOSO hotel. Breakfast buffet was comped for our issues. Buffet had empty food and it was not stocked. I would not recommend this hotel to any family with kids.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sherri S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for any problems that may have disrupted your stay.

We want all our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. I am sorry that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest and I want you to know that your concerns are my concerns! Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this further

DoubleTree BY Hilton Colorado Springs
email gregm@eshgateway.com
Albuquerque, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Upon checking into our room, the first thing we noticed was that the bathroom was not clean, there wasn't enough coffee packets and there were not enough towels. We called the front desk and they said they would send up housekeeping which never came. I called the front desk again and the lady was very nice and gave us too free meal vouchers but still housekeeping never came. This is a nice hotel and other than the cleanliness the room was also nice but it was a sold out weekend (Memorial weekend) and there were a lot of graduations and weddings taking place. It felt like the hotel was having a hard time keeping up with the volume and housekeeping was rushed in the cleaning of the rooms. A man staying in a room a couple of doors down said his room didn't have toilet paper.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for taking your valuable time to share the concerns you had with our hotel. I have followed up on each and every one of your concerns with the departments mentioned in your review, and will also be sharing your comments with the rest of the team later today. There is absolutely no excuse for what took place during your stay ,even though it was an extremely busy weekend ,Please accept my apologies and know that your concerns are my concerns., Please feel free to contact me directly..

DoubleTree By Hilton Colorado Springs
gregm@eshgateway.com
New Canaan, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were in town for a graduation. The rooms were nice and clean. The pool looked newly renovated. The lobby could use an update. The breakfast buffet was the only downside. The food wasn't refreshed as often as it should have been. Each day there was bowls, plates or utensils missing. Ordered off the menu instead of the buffet. The food was ok. The server was pleasant.

Somerville, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This hotel was very convenient as far as location to the conference and also to several of the area attractions. The front desk staff were very helpful. I had a package that was delivered to the hotel and they were very prudent in tracking the package and letting me know when it arrived. The breakfast was a little expensive for what was being served and the service in the restaurant and bar could have been a little better. The room was clean and quiet with all of the expected aminities. I was also able to use the fitness facility during my stay and it was adequate. Nice indoor heated pool and hot tub. The location is just off of the main interstate highway providing easy access to Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, Seven Falls, etc.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Glad to hear you had a nice stay with us recently. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your experience with us and hope you will stay again soon!

DoubleTree By Hilton
United States
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff is extremely accommodating! The breakfast buffet has a lot of options and is really good. The meeting spaces are nice as well. This hotel is willing to go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. If you're looking to book a room block for a group, Nikki Petulla, the sales manager, is phenomenal!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sherri S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thank you for your kind words on your recent visit. We can't ask for a better review than the one you gave! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our delicious breakfast buffet and the nice comments about our staff. Please stop in and say hello the next time your in Colorado Springs.

DoubleTree By Hilton Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I called to ask about how much money would be held against my debit card (as I forgot my credit card). The information I was given, was wrong. For the most part, I found the front desk staff unenthused and opted to to deal with them, so that I was not putting them out. The night I checked in there were dirty towels laying on the floor. I mentioned this to the front desk and received an 'okay'. No offer of towel replacement. The room was not satisfactorily cleaned the entire visit. Shameful. I'll be heading back to the area at least once a month for the next six months, however, will not be staying at the Double Tree.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Sherri S, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear BonnieF - We are very disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us & want to sincerely apologize. This is not our norm by any means as you can see by other reviews we have received. Your feedback is very valuable to us & will make sure that your comments are passed on to the appropriate departments. I hope you will consider giving us another chance to win your business back the next time you are in the Springs. Thank you for taking the time to post your review as we do appreciate it.

Sherri Sheeran