Having been in other hotels in this city, I'll likely stay here again. For a moderate price, the room was average, the location good, and the pool was great. The room could have been larger and so could the beds. The carpet could stand to be replaced as well. But on the plus side, the rooms had microwaves and refrigerators, were clean, and the staff was helpful and friendly.
The large pool and spa are indoors in a lovely bright room and the kids loved it. The continental breakfast was fairly decent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Quality INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn