Stayed for one night (a Tuesday night) and was pleased with the clean room and the fact that our dog was welcome, as well. In a good location to shopping, restaurants, local attractions, etc. I would recommend a rear room as it was very quiet. Got a great night sleep with the comfy bed and pillows. Seriously, a great night sleep. My only complaint was the breakfast. There were multiple things missing and the staff was slow to refill. It wasn't that busy and was frustrating to wait while the staff did something (I'm not sure exactly what) in the kitchen area. I wasn't the only one who was exasperated as there were a few other people asking for simple items to be refilled. Things like cups, plastic ware, etc. Overall, a nice hotel stay, but breakfast could sure be improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Quality INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Choice Hotels and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn