This was a good place to stay. We were in Co. Spgs for a church convention near by and stayed hear because of my Choice privileges membership. The hotel was very clean. The front desk staff was excellent and we even received a call a couple of hours after checkin to make sure everything was in order. He was also very helpful with nearby resturants for dinner.
Our only complaint, which is very typical of any hotel offering breakfast is the lack of something for those with Gluten or other food alergies. That said, this was one of the cleanest neatest breakfast areas I have seen.
We did mention this issue to the desk at checkout.
Other than that it was a wonderful 2 nite stay. Very quiet room even being next to I25. Some of our friends staying at the Crown Plaza across the interstate complained about noise all night. We heard nothing event though there were people in the rooms next to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-remodeled Quality INN South, the perfect hotel for the leisure and business traveler. Conveniently located off I-25, we're just minutes from popular area attractions, such as the World Arena, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Ft. Carson and downtown Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Hotel Colorado Springs
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn