“Amazing staff that made me feel at home!”

Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #32 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing staff that made me feel at home!”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

My flight had been canceled and the staff helped me find another one. They also shuttled me to and from eating and shopping. The breakfast was free and really good! I want everyone to know this is the BEST airport property to stay at. They keep it very quiet here as well! Good Job to a wonderful staff!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Friendliest staff I have ever experienced at a Hampton Inn! I had free breakfast with the stay too. They remembered who I was when I came to the lobby and I was always greeted with a smile! I was allowed to leave my car for free as well!! Great Stay! Thanks to the staff!!!

Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Went to visit my son before he leaves for Afghanastan and stayed a week. The rooms were a little small but comfortable, exceptionally clean, nice pool, lovely breakfast but the high light was the staff. They are friendly and helpful. Erin on the front desk saved me $70 and she went out of her way to get me a ground floor room near the pool so I wouldn't have to walk far due to recent surgery.On the day we left they had a bag breakfast for us to take .

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anne P
Hopkins, South Carolina
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Even though I booked far out in advance, when I arrived, I had to accept a handicap room which meant no tub, the entire bathroom floor would get soaked from the low pressure shower and not enough counter space or drawers to put toiletries in the bathroom. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable enough, and the staff was nice, but for the price, there are many nicer hotels in Colorado Springs. The hot continental breakfast looked nasty and food gunk was caked on the serving spoons so I just skipped it for some McDonalds. I checked out after two days and found a much nicer hotel for the same price for the rest of my stay in Colorado Springs.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed September 30, 2009

The location is near the airport, so if that is what you are looking for, you will be fine. It is in a complex of three hotels, and I think I might have chosen the Hilton Garden if I had known. Nothing special about this hotel. The pool was not in service when we were there. Despite its' closeness to other hotels and the highway and airport, it was very quiet. It is an okay stay a little older than some other Hamptons we have stayed in. Love the Hampton beds though. Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn, Nothing spectacular about the hotel, but nothing bad either. I think I would look for something else next time though.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed September 29, 2009

The only rooms available were smoking rooms but the front desk suggested we visit the rooms and decide which had the least smoke odor. We picked one and borrowed spray freshner from the housekeeping cart. It's an older unit and not quite up to the Hampton Inns we've stayed at previously
Except for the Hilton Garden Inn restaurant next door, this Hampton is several miles away from other restaurants making it a bit isolated.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vagabundos
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed September 16, 2009

First the obvious - this hotel is by an airport and is not new. However, the staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were neat and clean, and the noise level was very low. I enjoyed my stay more than I anticipated. The breakfast was standard continental breakfast with a rotating "hot item." I stayed a week and it included: sausages, eggs, french toast sticks, bagels with egg/cheese/bacon bits. The location is very isolated, a bit far from most tourist sites. I walked next door to the Hilton Garden Inn for dinner two nights in a row, and the second night was sufficiently bad that I will not recommend you do the same. The linens were fresh and the beds were comfortable. There is a single washer and dryer available to guests, but it was not busy when I used it. There are two computers in the business center, though only one is connected to the printer (the one furthest from the door). Overall, a very nice place to stay but the location is not that great.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business