“Customer Service? What's that??”

Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #29 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I reserved a 2 queen room, and certain amenities should be provided when there's at least 2 people staying with 2 sets of luggage. There was no luggage stand for the second guest provided, yet a large vacant area next to the 2nd bed, so one is forced to put it on the floor. I called the front desk to ask for a luggage stand, and was told that since Hilton bought the chain, they had them all removed, and that it was impossible to provide this item. When I voiced my objection to having my luggage on the floor, the front desk girl was short and hung up on me...

1  Thank mtfoodie
Gabi V, General Manager at Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry you were disappointed in the amenities of your guest room, specifically the lack of a second luggage stand. We also apologize for the way you were treated by our front desk agent. We take all of our guests’ comments under consideration as we are always striving to improve our your experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again the next time you’re in town so we may show you the quality service and stay you deserve from our brand of hotels.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This hotel was awesome and very quiet for an airport hotel. The complimentary breakfast was great. The beds and linens were very comfortable. And I don't know why you have to have 200 characters to post this.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Aretha, the front desk clerk printed a Happy Anniversary sign and were we surprised when we went to register. Her attention to detail was exceptional. Hampton Inn has become our chain of choice this year for value, customer service and amenities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Good job, Aretha.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The service here is awful. Their courtesy for guests is nonexistent. There is trash all over the property. And the beds are F I L T H Y. I had asked to switch rooms because it looked like it was barely clean. The linens had this black and yellow stains on it. I asked Aretha to switch me and she had such an attitude. Her customer service could use some work and that includes her presentation. Clean her up. And it's 90 degrees outside why are you making cookies? The oven makes the lobby 10 degrees hotter. And I dont think she wears deoderant I can smell her over the counter. I honestly should've stayed in my rental car in the 7-11 parking lot.

• Stayed: August 2013

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very satisfied that all the amenities were provided that Hampton advertises. Hotel staff very helpful and accomodating. Parking was convenient and the hotel was very clean and welcoming. I will not hesitate using Hampton Inns in my next venture.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I found the newly remodel hotel a delight. The morning breakfast area nice as well as the selection of food which changed throughout the morning. The hotel staff was also found to be amazing when requesting assistance. I would recommend this hotel to a friend. I plan on staying at this hotel again during my next visit.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Old Hampton- Carpet in the room did not seem clean; I was afraid to walk around in my bare feet. Cereal at breakfast wwas not fresh. Newspapers were not available in lobby the entire week. Worst Hampton I have ever stayed in!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ross R

Please accept my apology for your unsatisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to me. I am forwarding your information regarding the room to my housekeeping team to correct. My Food and Beverage manager is addressing the breakfast comments. Again I am sorry that this was not a great experience for you. My hope is that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.