Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Colorado Springs)
View Hotel
Days Inn - Aerotech(Colorado Springs)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshilton pointsrental carroom was cleanpeterson afboatmealnice breakfastthe breakfast areabusiness tripthe staff was friendly and helpfulother hotelsgreat place to stayfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againfront desk staffpikes peakshuttleproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2011

A very utilitarian hotel. Got to airport easily with free shuttle. Pretty comfortable beds. Restaurant at Hilton Place next door was adequate and convenient.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Hampton Inn's are know n to be nice, clean and convenient places to stay. This location was all of those things. Room was very clean and mostly modern (TV was old style tube unit -very large). The surroundings were quiet with not much noise from the airport at all. I did not use the breakfast facilities. The front desk was extremely helpful, givings me places to eat, to see, and even storing my mountain bike. A good choice for the price!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank thornick
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This was choosen for a pre-planned break in a long road trip, solely by price. To say the least, locating it wasn't tough, but it doesn't jump out at the driver and identify itself easily. It's sitting behind a Hilton Garden Inn on one side, and another non-Hilton brand on the other, sandwiched in between and less tall than it's neighbors. The rooms were smaller than expected. Furnishings were up to date, beds/towels/soaps were as good as expected, and the desk staff courteous, kind, and prompt. I don't use the pools or exercise equipment, or much of any of the ammenities. The business center has just one workstation that will print, so you have to wait your turn if you need something on paper. More astonishing was the fact that this inn supports an airport, and there isn't a smidgen of food service anywhere close. If you were left there on foot as many companies do, it might get a little hungry out there for an extended stay. The breakfast bar was predictably Hampton, which never impresses me. I wound up going next door to the other Hilton brand, and having a chef cook me some eggs made by chickens. I would use this inn again if stuck at the airport, else it's too much trouble to get back to it, and I'd recommend it if it's location is attractive to one's needs. I really wish I had just been a little less stingy, and picked out something closer to where civilization exists.

Room Tip: One stay does not give a party enough information to comment about the best rooms in the inn. My standard recomendation is be nice to the desk clerk, and make needlessly flattering comments.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Arnold_Ziffel
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We stayed four nites at this hotel. They couldn't have been nicer. Full breakfast, shuttled me to get my rental car at the airport, great room, even mailed my postcards for me. Definately a great place to stay. Off the beaten path a bit but that is a good thing. Very quiet. Right next to the main road with everything on it. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Shadoedreamer
Reviewed September 5, 2011

After traveling on a busy holiday weekend, we arrive to our hotel. I had called to insure we were still going to make & keep our reservation because of a later than normal arrival time due to a hang up with our rental car. After traveling many hours with our 4 year old, all we needed was a clean bed to sleep in. When I arrived, there was a family speaking with the clerk who were clearly dissatisfied with their room they had just checked into. The clerk, Ab, was finding them new accomodations at the hotel next store. He give them a discounted amount, $65, in front of me and offered them to come over & have free breakfast the next morning. He was very flustered after their departure and told me he "needed a minute" when I tried to politely get him started on my reservation after standing at the front desk for almost 10 minutes. He started to check me in and I told him I wanted to view the room before I committed to it. He told me it was a fine room and it was non-smoking. I explained that I did not want the room they had just left for and he anxiously assured me this was not the case. He told me my credit card was just being authorized, nothing was billed. I went upstairs to our "non-smoking" room that had a non-smoking placard outside the door. Just imagine what 20 years of condensed cigarette smoke smacking you in the face smells like. There was an ashtray sitting right on the table when I walked in. Pulling a bait & switch in order to up the capacity on their hotel is deplorable. There is NO WAY I would let my child stay in a room like that or my husband with asthma. We purposefully had booked a non-smoking room out of necessity. Frustrated, I went downstairs and told him there was no way that was going to work. He acted "surprised" and told me that was the only room left. He just kind of threw his hands up in the air and was like..."well...."He then after some prompting, put in a quick call to the other hotel and the woman hung up on him due to him trying to occupy their rooms for below cost because they were offering subpar rooms. He kept reassuring me they would call back. I eventually called myself, and she told me there weren't any rooms left. I told him this and he argued with me about it, just telling me to hold on a bit longer. After 30 mins of holding my son on my lap and my husband calling around the other hotels I explained we literally had no where else to sleep but our car because all the other hotels were sold out. Finally after haggling with him, he got annoyed and placed a call to the Radisson. Thankfully, they were willing to accomodate us with their last available room. The Hampton covered what was outside our normal rate for one night. We checked in around 2:30 that morning. We ended up having to fork over more than $150 more this weekend for hotel stays than we had planned for AND the Hampton had authorized & not removed the payment for $246 to be held in our account which made it impossible to pay for the Radisson bill. The Hampton hotel manager was less than interested in helping me the next morning and was impatient about hearing what had happened the night before. I asked her to call my bank to take off the pre-authorization and she said when she did we had to all be on the phone call, like a 3 way deal. I called & spoke to a bank supervisor & they told me this absolutely was not the case and don't know why she would say that. The bank took it off for the time being since she wasn't being cooperative and hopefully no other costs will go through. I am shocked by the level of service this hotel is allowed to provide. I solely picked this hotel based off of the trip advisor scores. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't end up in our situation. It ruined our weekend that should have been focused on a family wedding. I will never stay at a Hampton Inn again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family