WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport

Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #76 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Hard to find, but a nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

This place was hard to find!! They don't have a big Super 8 sign that I've come to expect from Super 8. Bearing that, the hotel was cheap, clean and comfortable!! It was cheaper than the one closest to Peterson AFB and from the outside, looked nicer too. Also I liked the area better. It's pet friendly too (although I didn't bring a pet). I would stay here again. The breakfast was the skimpiest of breakfasts, but I didn't book this hotel for the food so I wasn't too bothered.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for writing a review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope stay again with us soon! Once again, thank you for writing in.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Colorado springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I stayed here was flying out so it was close to airport, had a good experience I did read reviews but had to experience for myself very pleased staff was very nice an helpful Will stay again oh an thanks to the night shift girl she's awesome

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We will let her know she is awsome and we would love for you to visit us again! Thanks for writing in!
Kansas City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family and I vacationed in Colorado for a week. Our main destination was going to be in Denver. We decided to leave after I got off of work and drive to Colorado Springs and see the Garden of the Gods the next day. My husband reserved a room at this Super 8. We have a dog so he made sure the website said the hotel was pet friendly. We arrived after one a.m. after driving 9 hours from Kansas City. When my husband went to go check in he told the check in person we have a dog so we could pay for the pet deposit. Apparently, you have to reserve a dog room. No such options were made available on the website when my husband booked the room. The man at the check in counter gave my husband a lot of grief. What made me so mad was that the guy checking my husband in asked if the dog could sleep in our car. What the HELL?! After my husband said that was not an option we were told he needed to sleep in his kennel. When we finally got our room keys it was super annoying that the hotel did not have an elevator. The room was dusty, I had to kill a spider that crawled from under the bed and it freaked me out pretty much the rest of the night and I refused to walk without shoes. The bed was comfortable so that was nice, but I wish they had better black out curtains. The carpet needs to be replaced. Overall, this is a good place to stay for the night. My biggest concern is that dog rooms should become available online when booking.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Pinkfloyd721
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. Im so sorry that you had a hard time checking in with your pet. I am glad to hear you thought our beds were comfitorable to sleep in. We would love for you to try us again, and we do appreciate you writing in.
Littleton, CO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This motel was not good. Our room had dirty sheets with holes, very few towels, and a dirty bathroom. Thankfully we could just take a shower when we returned to Denver. The breakfast was laughable. The front desk charged our card twice and could not get our reservation straight upon checking in or checking out. I would say save your money and go to the Holiday Inn across the street. For forty extra bucks it will be money well spent.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
I thank you for writing a review for our location. Your experience has been brought up to our housekeeping to assure this issue does not happen at our hotel. We do appreciate your commentary and would love for you to give us another try. Thank you again for writing in.

Travelers are raving about these Colorado Springs hotels

Longmont, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

No towels, no tray, no ice bucket, no wifi, no cable, no no no etc. and when I asked the clerk NO HELP!

The beds and pillows were horrible hardly slept, should have saved the money and just drove home!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our property. I am sorry about the incident you experienced at our location. We have brought this issue up to the housekeeping department to assure all amenities are in the rooms upon guest arrival. We would love to for you to give us another try. In the meantime, thank you for writing in.