“Super stay!”

Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #74 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Our room was very clean. I can tell the housekeeping takes their time and thoroughly clean the rooms for the guests. I had no problem checking in. The staff were all very nice to me. They greeted me warmly and were very welcoming. Staff attended to all of our needs. Breakfast was superb! I love that I can make my own waffles! I will most definitely come back here. Best Super 8 in Colorado Springs I have ever been to!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you for staying with and kindly writing our hotel such a great review. Our staff's number one priority is you so we do the best we can to make your stay super! We look forward to your next stay with us.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The hotel its self wasnt too bad. It was more so the staff that was the issue. They were rude, not properly trained, told lies, unprofessional, and lazy. Our first night we were checked in and allowed to leave my CC# as a deposit. This girl was awesome! We checked out and back in the following day. During check in this employee insisted i had paid with my card. After she realized she was mistaken she insisted i did not leave my CC# as a deposit. It was only after i told he well if that's the case I was my $30 cash deposit back. She was extremely rude. I requested the manager be called. when she arrived 10 minutes later she was equally as rude. I had no choice but to pay the $30 deposit. We were told its mainly to keep people from smoking in the rooms. When we got to our rooms we noticed the entry lamp was missing a light bulb there were no towels the 1st and 2nd day. I asked for wash cloths and never received them. At one point i was given hand towels instead. One night we asked for 3 plates or bowls. We even offered to pay for them but were refused any.The fd girl was totally rude and we are pretty sure she called the neighboring hotel and asked them not to give us plates either. Our stay here was awful. With the exception of housekeeping , maintenance(replaced light bulb right away), And the girl who checked us in on Sunday evening. The rest of the staff including the manager were rude and unprofessional. The breakfast was a joke honey buns and oatmeal pies removed from their original packaging. No cinnamon rolls the entire stay and after breakfast if you want coffee you have to ask the fd for a cup. Guest laundry is way overpriced and on top of that the dryer doesnt work. We will never stay at this hotel again. Honestly at this point we may never stay at another super 8

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for our hotel. I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Our policy when it comes to charging credit cards is that the name has to match with an id and needs to be good standing. I do hope you give our hotel another chance on your next visit.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Reviewed January 26, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 16, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8-07246, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Reviewed January 5, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed December 13, 2013

The room was okay except the heater was very noisy so if I left it on while trying to sleep, I couldn't sleep. Turning it off to sleep made the room get very cold as it was one of the coldest nights Colorado has had in awhile. I couldn't get a receipt the next day as the clerk said it was a third party deal as I had made the reservations online.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write our hotel a review. The heater issue was immediately taken cared of by our maintenance. We do provide a receipt for a guest's stay for any reservation made through a travel agent or third party. A detailed folio can only be obtained through the third party where you made your reservation. We are sorry for the inconvience, we hope you plan to stay here again on your next stay.