“Hmmmm”

Ranked #75 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Aurora
“Hmmmm”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The bath towels were really really small and thin.
Shower head, broken not fixed when we turned it in.
Ingress and Egress to the hotel, terrible, worse I have ever seen. 200 words, I need to write. Well look, to get into the hotel was a guess. Oddly enough the planners messed with this. Entry through a neighborhood was locked off. It shouldn't have been there in the first place, signage on the entrance street would have been nice. Like I say a place to sleep,

Room Tip: It's a place to sleep, bring your own towel.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dallas
Reviewed September 19, 2012

So staying here is a great bargain compared to other places in the area. The hotel was older and had an odd smell but it was okay. What you'd expect for a Super 8.

I stayed there 3 nights and I booked another room for someone (for one night) and per my confirmation sheet, I could cancel by 6pm. During the 5 o'clock hour, their flight was cancelled. I went downstairs to cancel their room to avoid being charged. Too late, they already charged me. And the girl at the front desk could not un-charge me but would leave a note for her manager. Needless to say, I call the hotel repeatedly after I left but oddly, the manager was never there. Called Super 8's customer service and I spoke to so many rude people. Finally I spoke to someone who seemed to care and she connected me with a general manager who refunded my money. I'm hesitant to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed September 14, 2012

we had great stay.very quite,close to airport,and shopping.Front desk very helpful.room was very clean,bed comfortable and room very roomy. we alson enjoyed being able to use the indoor pool at days inn nextb tonthe property. breakfast was good.we will definitely come back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

A very clean room staff very nice and friendly I stay for 3 night on labor day weekend it was a busy day for the hotel I choose this place because is close to the airport and next time I go to Colorado I will stay in Super8

• Stayed September 2012
Denver, Colorado, USA
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Was there for 4 nights. The room was fine, free wireless des not reach all rooms and had to go to lobby to get on, halls smelled like smoke, breakfast run out of various things and guests had to ask the desk for more before they would take care of it, some of the desk clerks never seemed to smile, we were gone all day and returned in the evening to find no towels, made a reservation for the next night and had to pay 50 cents to get a copy. Service was below average.

Room Tip: Don't go by pictures, most motel pictures are years old.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Sheets were covered in coffee stains, and we had to have our key reset every time we wanted in our room. The second night of our stay we were locked out of our room for an hour (after a long day) we had to sit in the hallway on the floor while they reset the key system, it was frustrating.

Breakfast isn't too bad waffles, cereal, muffins, toast or oatmeal.

And staff is really nice.

• Stayed August 2012
Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Not as close to the airport as you might think. A decent basic place. A bit worn down but clean and quiet enough. Little tv with few channels, but free wifi.

• Stayed May 2012