Stayed two nights in October 2010 with my wife and dog. The front desk was super helpful with directions, restaurant recommendations, room requests, etc. The hotel is a bit worn, but you get what you pay for here. Overall, the hotel is well worth the price of $44 a night, which include a large breakfast. The b-fast bar included waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, coffee, juice, toast, oatmeal, fruit, etc. The location is super ideal for access to Cheyenne canyon, Garden of the Gods, Old Colorado City, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently Renovated in 2011Newly Remodeled, Close To Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods and Seven FallsGet high on adventure on your Rocky Mountain getaway at Travelodge Colorado Springs hotel. Only a few miles from world-famous natural attractions, our Colorado Springs hotel near Seven Falls is the perfect spot to reach exciting hotspots like Manitou Springs, Garden of the Gods and Cave of the Winds in just minutes. All of our non-smoking rooms come equipped with a microwave and refrigerator for your convenience. Before heading out on adventure, kick your day into gear with free Bear and Bites continental breakfast, then catch up on email using free Wi-Fi Internet access. Plunge into our heated outdoor pool or work up a sweat in our fitness center before dinner. Handicapped-accessible rooms and Jacuzzi suites are available at our pet-friendly Colorado Springs hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Travel Lodge Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Travel Lodge
- Colorado Springs Travelodge