“Great Customer Service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 108 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Dallas, Texas
“Great Customer Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We haven't even gotten there yet but I had to write a review for the hotel's customer service. I booked a room at the advanced purchase rate (no refunds or changes allowed) and, of course, we had an unavoidable change of plans that required a date change. I called the hotel just to see if there was anything they could do. The lady I spoke with (I am so sorry I didn't get her name so I could give her a shout out - but she was on duty during the day on Saturday, 14 Dec, 2013) was very helpful and tried to make the change for me. The system wouldn't let her change the dates but she told me that the manager would be in on Monday and to check then. Before I could call back on Monday, I already had an email confirmation of the new reservation with the dates I needed! I will update this review after the stay, but based on the customer service so far, I'm sure this will be a very recommended hotel.

Room Tip: I can't rate the rest of the catagories yet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
North Ridgeville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stayed for 5 days and the room was always cleaned promptly. Had to ask twice for towels when we got back to the room in the afternoon (2:00-3:00pm). Seemed odd because there were not many people staying at this location during our time there. Staff was pleasant but most of the individuals spoke Spanish only which made it difficult to communicate with them on our own. Had to go the front desk to talk to someone in English. One bright spot was Jamilla on Sunday our last night there. She was so nice and pleasant and did whatever possible to make our stay nice. If it wasn't for the other items above I would have given this hotel a 5 because of Jamilla.

Room Tip: Stay off the first floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Manhattan, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I love this hotel when we stay in Colorado Srings, Colorado. They are amazing. They make sure we have everything we need. They are always checking on us. All the staff here is amazing, you will never have a want or a need that they will not take care of for you. If you want a quality place to stay this is it. The General Manager(Roberta Martinez) is even out helping her staff and her guests. Now that is a site you hardly ever see. This is a place that could definantely train other places on how to take care of people. We will always stay here when we were in town.

Room Tip: You do not need a tip. They are all good. Very clean and always ready for you on time. You will enjo...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Salida, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We came to Colorado Springs from Salida the day before family members were to fly out of the Colorado Springs airport. The Comfort Inn is very convenient to the airport and within a reasonable distance to a number of desirable places to eat. We found the Comfort Inn to be, in addition to convenient, very clean and quiet. The young woman, Jamilla, who checked us in was friendly, charming, helpful and an all around "people person." Jamilla was a great introduction to a comfortable stay at the Comfort Inn! I also had the opportunity to talk briefly to the motel general manager, Roberta. It was obvious she is proud to be part of the Comfort Inn family and of the individuals who work with her. The next time we need to stay in Colorado Springs, you can bet that we will be staying at the Comfort Inn on Aerotech Drive. Thank you Roberta and Jamilla!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SalidaCitizen
Evansville, Wyoming
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have never filled out a survey like this but feel compelled to do so about this hotel. My overall stay was minimal, you get what you pay for but don't stay at this hotel if you expect to be safe or to be treated well by the manager. There was trash in the trashcan in my bathroom (some used tissues).... talk about cleanliness. I came by the front counter shortly after the night clerk was robbed at gunpoint, she was still on the phone with the police. She was fantastic handling the situation, professional and courteous. She made a lot of us in the lobby later feel better. I kind of felt bad for her she tried to explain to the breakfast lady what was going on but I don't think she got it. She wouldn't tell her where the robbers went. I don't care where people are from but it is definitely not guest oriented when you can't communicate with the breakfast lady, don't even try housekeeping!!!

Then things got worse... Later as I was having breakfast and the manager showed up in tow with a few kids all with major attitude. The manager treated the night lady terrible, looked to me like she was making accusations toward the woman herself. Heck I almost thought she'd fire the gal right then and there. She was rude and harsh, in my eyes abusive. She yelled at the night clerk saying if this had happened the police would still be here... I wanted to step in but decided against because holy cow what would she say to me and then we really would have had a problem. I was in shock especially because we could all hear the manager in the lobby where you get fed breakfast. Bad enough ALL news stations had been there already before she decided to show up with her nasty attitude.

This is what I have to say about the hotel: Look it up on Google. I should have! Other people have found the same as I did dirty and messy rooms, the rude and abusive manager Roberta and definitely forget about safety. Other than this armed robbery another guest told me this Comfort Inn just had a whole truck load of cars that got broken into right there in their parking lot. Don't stay at this hotel!!!! I guess the owners don't care because the reviews about their hotel and the manager go years back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JuniorRey

Travelers are raving about these Colorado Springs hotels

Westminster, CO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The only thing I liked about this hotel was its location. It was close to the high school that I had a conference at. That's it!
The room was on the second floor and there was no elevator. I know it's only the second floor but I am physically challenged. While pulling my luggage up the stairs the hallways reek of cigarette smoke. When I got into my non-smoking room, the bedspread was riddled with cigarette holes. The television and the Internet kept going in and out all evening. The manager was nice enough to come up to my room the first time the Internet went out. That was nice of him. Their breakfast in the morning was minimal and very bland.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I needed lodging for a long term stay that was pet friendly. From the moment I entered the lobby, I was greeted and treated with the upmost respect. The entire staff, from housekeeping to management is outstanding. Not only myself, but my 3 large dogs have been welcomed and very well cared for. I have lodged at various hotel/motels across the states and this establishment is by far the best. You are not just a guest and room number here. You are treated as family. The free continental breakfast is very well done. You have the choices from bagels to biscuits n gravy n sausage. This is no cereal n coffee breakfast. The rooms are VERY clean and accommodating. Anyone planning a trip to Colorado Springs, Colorado with pet need to stay here why pay more and be treated like a guest, be treated like family

Room Tip: You are treated as family The entire staff, from housekeeping to management is outstanding. Anyone...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business