I needed lodging for a long term stay that was pet friendly. From the moment I entered the lobby, I was greeted and treated with the upmost respect. The entire staff, from housekeeping to management is outstanding. Not only myself, but my 3 large dogs have been welcomed and very well cared for. I have lodged at various hotel/motels across the states and this establishment is by far the best. You are not just a guest and room number here. You are treated as family. The free continental breakfast is very well done. You have the choices from bagels to biscuits n gravy n sausage. This is no cereal n coffee breakfast. The rooms are VERY clean and accommodating. Anyone planning a trip to Colorado Springs, Colorado with pet need to stay here why pay more and be treated like a guest, be treated like family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Hot Breakfast, Free WIFI, Airport Shuttle,Complimentary Park and Fly services, Meeting Space, Fitness Center with access to Bally's Total Fitness, Indoor Pool & Jacuzzi, just minutes from Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, 15 minutes from Local Attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Inn